EXCELLENT STRATEGIES and TRACK RECORDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCELLENT STRATEGIES and TRACK RECORDS

After reading once again today about Clifford Bennett's crap-ola signals and trading from minkw and reinerh I thought that it might be a good time to start a positive link here about systems/strategies that really impress us (and not Outside the Box or Satang -- hahaha)

So here is my first submission: Soare Vasile Ovidiu from Romania and his Tickmill LN system on MQL5 and SimpleTrader

TICKMILL LN 2.JPG
    TICKMILL LN.JPG

Very impressive results! Congratulations! What is the main strategy you are using? Seems you keep positions open for as long as it takes to get them in profit. How much the overnight rate is costing you in percentage terms? Are you predominantly long or short the carry trade?

Comment

Originally posted by CryptoTrader View Post
      Very impressive results! Congratulations! What is the main strategy you are using? Seems you keep positions open for as long as it takes to get them in profit. How much the overnight rate is costing you in percentage terms? Are you predominantly long or short the carry trade?
      Not sure which system you are referring to, as you didn't say.
      My systems have a built in range that they are able to absorb before the positions are cut or scaled out. Very important to profitability.
      It relies on mean reversion.
      Swap rates are nothing compared with equity gains --- also known as Pain to Gain ratio. Don't worry about peanuts when the profits are bigger.

Comment

He is referring to the system you posted within this forum thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CryptoTrader View Post
          Manual trading using a modified version of PSAR indicator
          Trades will stay opened for long periods of time, even months, so if you are not comfortable with this, then this signal is not for you.
          Manual trading started after 20 February 2017, until then it was some EA's.
          Please withdraw periodically parts of your profit.
          Many people asked me about the maximum DD, at what level I'm going to "pull the plug", see my answer bellow:

The TP usually is fixed and can be seen on MT4, usually I wait till TP is hit, very seldom closing earlier. About SL what to say, is mostly subjective, at one moment after I started with manual trading I had a scary DD of almost 80%, many people will be close to a "heart attack" if they had invested few thousands into this signal. If I believe there is no going back, I close a series of trades manually, I already did this once, when margin was only about 200%, but I can not tell you the exact DD when this is going to happen, anyway, since that big DD of 80% I reduced the risk using smaller lots, to sleep better at night.

Now it is up to you to invest or not into my signal.

I had some problems with two subscribers until now, they did not set up properly their copy trader and in my dashboard I had "Last Heartbeat" from them "Never" instead of the few seconds as it is normal. From SimpleTrader HelpDesk I received the next answer regarding this problem:
          "It seems his signal is disabled from the control panel. He needs to go to Manage > Edit Signal Settings, remove the check from "Disable signal", then click Update."
          So please be careful and check above recommendation if you decide to follow my signal.

Regarding the lot size to be used: just choose from trade copier your risk to be maximum equal to my risk, better less if you wish to have a smaller DD
          To make things simpler and less riskier than my account, you can use 0.01 lot for every 1000 in your balance.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
            He is referring to the system you posted within this forum thread.
            Ok
            well Ovidiu (ovisun) would have to give an authoritative answer - but I know he runs a mixture of EA's and his own manual trading and management of trades.
            I also know that he is from Romania and that he basically focuses on trading his own money. He stays quite private.
            Other than that we'll have to analyze his trading ourselves from his strategy description and his verified trading history.

Comment

Working...
            X