Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BLOG] My fight to FIRE (Financial Independence/Retire Early)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BLOG] My fight to FIRE (Financial Independence/Retire Early)

https://www.fighttofire.com

I presume I'm pretty safe if I put it here, so without further ado I wish to share my personal space with you all.
    It's my European perspective on Financial Independance/Retire Early or FIRE for short. I recently started this personal site/blog where I will share how I try to achieve FIRE. I just started so I'm busy with writing the first posts.

If others here are doing the same, feel free to share thoughts, ideas or anything related to FIRE

Edit: The plan is to post min. three posts per week of which one is a summary of my most memorable reads of the week. Also, I just posted my second article
    Fight To FIRE offers a European take on Financial Independance/Retiring Early. You are very welcome to follow me on my journey towards FIRE.
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 01-16-2019, 04:50 PM.

I've created a few new blog posts of which one is my first portfolio update: https://www.fighttofire.com/quarterly-po...eport-q3-2018/
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 01-16-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Comment

A quarter finished means a new quarterly report

This Q4 just shows how fast things can change. In my first report, I had gains for most of my stocks. 3 months later, the picture is completely different.

Comment

Cool topic, how is it going for you ? I see that something like 8 months already passed, I just discovered this thread and want to learn a bit more about what is going on here please. I am quite disspointed to see some loss here anyway for any reason.

Comment

It's moving along, Of course I have already posted quite a bit more. I know this is the off-topic section but that doesn't mean I'm going to spam all my posts here.

Comment

Working...
            X