No Race. No Religion. Only Humanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Race. No Religion. Only Humanity

Pakistan recently lost Abdul Sattar Edhi, the greatest living humanitarian.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Great post and also very interesting too. Thanks for sharing a useful article.

Comment

I hope that his son will be able to continue his work and continue helping people. Humanity lost a great man.

Comment

It's very very cool to have people like that for sure. And most important thing to do really. All other like money and other things will really come later like you can see in that case. I bet this YouTube video will provide a lot to learn to many people and that's it.

Comment

Comment

This article is very interesting, thanks for publishing it and I agree on many things.

Comment

No Race... No religion...Only Humanity.... yes its dedicated to person named lost Abdul Sattar Edhi.
                It's true for all of us religion is very important. Same time humanity is also vita for everyone. Anyone who can't respect human without discriminant... he or she has no right to call himself a HUMAN!

Comment

Race and religion are historical products, that were created with the developing of the society. I mean, of course races exist in scientific explanations and we can see visible difference between different races, but we pay attention to this only because of historical development. Religion is sometimes even important, as it promote humanistic worldview, but all of these will dissapear with time I think.

Comment

I am always impressed with such stories, because these people live by completely different laws and look at the world differently, they are more spiritual and sublime, they do not pay attention to all the fuss that is happening around, they serve people, not their whims.

Comment

That's right, I'm not satisfied with any racism and inequality at all and I'm being stupefied.
                      We all deserve a life and a high quality of life, and maybe it is videos or stories like that that that can help someone look at it differently...

Comment

I love these philosophical topics because it always lets me think about how you live your life, whether you're doing everything right and whether you have any strong points of reference for today, or whether you should change something and try to look at familiar things differently. I think that today we are all too focused on providing for our own needs and personal issues, but we have become too indifferent to what is going on with other people, we have become less helpful and more and more ignorant of the fact that someone may have some problems or difficulties. And now I think about the fact that it is indifference that is destroying our world. And the sooner we learn to live differently, the better...

Comment

Working...
                        X