Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion Box For FS Live Trade Room & Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestion Box For FS Live Trade Room & Forum

    FS = ForexSignals.com

    This is for the live trade room: (excerpt taken from the chatroom)

    FanFocusATgmailCOM 9:21
    i think FS needs more like a follow up to these trade ideas, like automatically link all the trade ideas into one demo account trading 0.01 lots. and write in the MT4 comments section who's trade it was, at least we can filter who's trade ideas gave the most profit. so the T/P and S/L is a required input for the future trade ideas. At least we can monitor the success rate of all individuals. I know programmers can pull this off. Take care guys, doing a great job.

    The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

  • #2
    Admin can go ahead and sticky this thread.

    We can do a demo account of a million dollars and link it to all our future trade ideas. All the trade size will be the same. So it's more of tracking which poster made the most pips.

    If posters post trade ideas with big lot size, the account might margin call.

    If the posters place far T/P and SL, we can also see that his trades are still open.
    The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

    Comment


    • #3
      #2

      Can we get an archive of chat from the live trade room.

      I'm sure there will be some good reads there.
      The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

      Comment


      • #4
        Btw, Nick i love the new "my messages" i just replied to a bunch of previously missed messages. Appreciate that new function. Kept things in check.
        The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

        Comment


        • #5
          Seriously, people should start taking this thread seriously!

          The reason is because market is always changing and traders need to change too, to adapt and thrive. If we don't keep improving and making this site better, we'll definitely die in the long run.

          We got many talented real-myfxbook-linked members in the chat. They are of tremendous value. Worthy of lime light.

          What I suggest is to have a forexsignal 'feature' where they will talk about their method of trading and example of trade that they will taking soon. This could be done once every month.

          A good start is those who linked up their verified myfxbook account, this is clear signal they are willing to share.

          These videos will be placed in special archive so new traders can watch how these traders trade and catch up quick. Everyone can learn at least 1 thing from each successful trader.

          More ideas to come...
          The forex market is already so complex, don't make it worse.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
            Admin can go ahead and sticky this thread.

            We can do a demo account of a million dollars and link it to all our future trade ideas. All the trade size will be the same. So it's more of tracking which poster made the most pips.

            If posters post trade ideas with big lot size, the account might margin call.

            If the posters place far T/P and SL, we can also see that his trades are still open.
            how about sharing a demo account between the community. if you want to share an idea, place the trade in the demo account with a script , the script will have your ID in the Comment so we know who took the trade.

            I can make the Scripts for MT4, no issue there. And by Default the lotsize will be FIXED.

            and also suggest this indicator on the chart if they don't use TradingView, its a pain to see the details on mt4 charts, Font too small - https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...this-indicator
            Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 10-20-2016, 03:36 PM.
            MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
            FX4BTC Website

            Comment


            • #7
              How can such system can copy all real things? Trade ideas are setups made based on past and current movement. Real trades can be closed with flexibility based on live conditions, not all time based on initial SL TP.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post


                We got many talented real-myfxbook-linked members in the chat.
                .
                It would be cool to have a Replacedment of the MYFXBOOK icon to simpleTrader.net for those who provide signals.
                MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
                FX4BTC Website

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vinhlq View Post
                  How can such system can copy all real things? Trade ideas are setups made based on past and current movement. Real trades can be closed with flexibility based on live conditions, not all time based on initial SL TP.
                  If , Then Scenarios could be placed in the comments of their setup. I don't see anyone actually posting any comments about Live conditions or making adjustments. Maybe that is where the community Demo Account can help out. If the Trade is Closed, We then know that Real world scenario changed the trade setup.
                  MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
                  FX4BTC Website

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

                    If , Then Scenarios could be placed in the comments of their setup. I don't see anyone actually posting any comments about Live conditions or making adjustments. Maybe that is where the community Demo Account can help out. If the Trade is Closed, We then know that Real world scenario changed the trade setup.
                    Totally agree. Order should be opened on demo, and closure should also be reflected.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X