Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most profitable indicators

Visit once https://t.me/indicatorshop
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I like that modern traders are now more free to share their observations and new information so that other traders can try something interesting and at the same time profitable. And I just want to advise all my colleagues to check any new data, because it can be some kind of risky or dangerous approach, which is designed for large capital or some special conditions, and there is nothing wrong with that, but you have to deal with it in advance to avoid trouble and immediately properly prepare for the work that you are going to do. And sometimes you just need to take time to test one or another approach to make the final choice...

Comment

The type of indicator used depends on which strategy you intend to build when trading in Forex. This applies to your trading style and risk assessment. A trader who is looking for long-term movements with high profits could focus on a trend following strategy and therefore use a trend indicator such as Moving Average. If the trader is interested in small movements with frequent small profits, then strategies based on variability may be more appropriate for him. In this case, different types of forex indicators can be used to confirm. The indicators themselves do not provide trading signals. Each trader must determine the exact method that the indicators will be used to get a trading opportunity signal and develop a clear strategy. Of course, indicators can be used without being included in the strategy. However, technical trading strategies usually include at least one type of indicator.
      Identifying an objective set of rules, as with a clear strategy, allows traders to test the viability of a particular system. It also helps traders determine the mathematical expectation of their method, or how the strategy should work in the future. This is critical for technical traders as it allows them to continually evaluate the performance of a strategy and can help determine when to close a trade position.

Comment

Working...
      X