March 2014 Performance Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2014 Performance Report

1st Birthday for Smart Trader & TradeAlerter!

Both traders now have 12 months profitable history
    Our team of traders continue to punch out profitable months and support our community with profitable, reliable trading.

And things are only getting better! During March I have traveled through Asia, UK, Europe and Canada meeting with a number of professional traders, many of whom have agreed to join our site and contribute signals.

Stay tuned, more will be revealed shortly!

Announcement - The price of FX Viper is increasing to $130/mnth shortly. Subscribe now to lock in the $99/mnth fee for life.

March Profit Report
    TradeAlerter +5.76%
    +$1,531 (my account is set to 2x risk)
    After 1 year of trading TradeAlerter has generated a 155.15% return with 11/12 profitable months.

That is an exceptional record and places him into the top 1% of traders across in the industry.

What I love about this guy is he's also continually improving. I have no doubt next year will yield similar, consistent results to the past 12 months.

I have no hesitation in recommending him to large account holders. I never lose sleep over his trading.
    Smart Trader +4.56%
    +$305
    After 1 year Smart Trader has generated a return of 170.34% with 10/12 profitable months.

The consistency of his gains (especially in the past 3 months) has been quite incredible. The strategy is in tune with the current market and this shows through the tiny drawdown of only 0.97% over the period.

It's also great to see that SmartTrader has become very popular with the community resulting in a large influx of new followers on the trade copier.

I'm likely going to increase the investment in my personal account following this trader shortly.
    FX Viper +4.42%
    +$2,346 (trading 2x risk)
    I've just spent 3 days with FX Viper in his home town of Toronto, Canada. I can tell you from personal experience that this guy is a seriously talented trader. His passion for the forex market was palatable as I watched him in action.

March was outstanding for FX Viper and caps off 10 consecutive profitable months.

The new managed account option has also received a stellar start with investors receiving a 14.81% return. Find out more about the managed account by clicking here.

The price of this signal will be increasing to $130/mnth for all new subscribers from mid-April, so make sure you sign up soon to lock in the current price of only $99 with a free 2 week trial by clicking here.
    FX Amplified +1.35% (3% open drawdown)
    +$5,279 (my account is set to 4x risk)
    It's been a frustrating month for FX Amplified followers as he flipped long on EURUSD in high volatility during Yellen's speech earlier in the week. The fate of the current open trade will likely be decided during NFP on Friday.

I have a feeling we are in for another white knuckle ride...
    Joel Kruger -2.91%
    +$169
    I was fortunate to meet up with Joel recently while in London and during my time with him we discussed the recent downturn in performance. He's not at all concerned and confirmed this is the exact reason we asked for clients to commit to a 3 month period.

It was awesome to get to know Joel on a more personal level. I have no doubt he'll dig out of this small hole and we'll all be making money thanks to his deep understanding of market forces.
    I'm continuing to update my video diary while on the road. For the latest installments please click here.

See you in the trading room!

Nick McDonald

ForexSignals.com
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

You got great traders team.

Comment

I've covered my interest payment for the next few months. Banked $1389.61

Comment

Sorry admin I posted on wrong thread. Please delete

Comment

Working...
        X