• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FxSpartans Trading Signal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FxSpartans Trading Signal

    Dear All,

    I would like to present you my trading account. We are performing consistently from the past 2 years with the average return of around 7% per month.

    Our Strategy is the combination of manual and automated trading.
    Manual Entry + Automated Trade Management

    Entry will be based on the following things:
    1. Trend Trading - Look for the major trend in H1 chart and prefer to trade in that direction.
    2. Movement Trading - Look for an opportunity when a pair shows a quick movement into a single direction.
    3. Fundamental Events - Taking care of major fundamental events and prefer not to trade at that time.

    Once the trade is entered, EA will manage the trade and open more positions based on the first position.

    We trade only in NZDCHF pair.

    Signal Links:
    https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/415339
    http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/fxspartans/31687
    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...xSpartans.html

    MyFxBook:
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxs...artans/2477722

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Hey guys, does anyone follow FX Spartan and what's your experience so far?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by croy79 View Post
      Hey guys, does anyone follow FX Spartan and what's your experience so far?
      Best not to invest in people who import backtests in corrupt brokers such as Fidelis Cyprus
      Beta testing HansTrend v2 with 8 BetaTesters for 3 months!
      See:goo.gl/tEcEV6

      Comment


      • #4
        An interesting review on Forex Peace Army about this brokerage

        "
        mohammad,
        karnataka, India,
        Mar 3, 2016,
        Guest fidelis forex broker giving fake profit signal to traders and attracting clients. all their signal get stop loss hit but they say as profit. they get more client deposit and make them loss using their signals. if you follow this company signal you will make only loss and broker make profit from you losses as they are market makers. dont trust them. ask for proof of their signals profit and they will not give you. they give all loss signals. if you don't believe me, just ask their signals for one week and understand their fraud business."
        Put the edge in your hands.
        Crypto MarketMaker Robot
        Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fxspartans02 View Post
          Dear All,

          I would like to present you my trading account. We are performing consistently from the past 2 years with the average return of around 7% per month.

          Our Strategy is the combination of manual and automated trading.
          Manual Entry + Automated Trade Management

          Entry will be based on the following things:
          1. Trend Trading - Look for the major trend in H1 chart and prefer to trade in that direction.
          2. Movement Trading - Look for an opportunity when a pair shows a quick movement into a single direction.
          3. Fundamental Events - Taking care of major fundamental events and prefer not to trade at that time.

          Once the trade is entered, EA will manage the trade and open more positions based on the first position.

          We trade only in NZDCHF pair.

          Signal Links:
          https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/415339
          http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/fxspartans/31687
          https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...xSpartans.html

          MyFxBook:
          https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxs...artans/2477722

          Thanks.
          System is a type of Grid with increased lotsizes to exit basket at small profit. Therefore, the RISK is huge and the profits are SMALL.

          FxSpartans.NZD_CHF.Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00_00_00 GMT-Thu, 16 Aug 2018 00_00_00 GMT.png
          Put the edge in your hands.
          Crypto MarketMaker Robot
          Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

            System is a type of Grid with increased lotsizes to exit basket at small profit. Therefore, the RISK is huge and the profits are SMALL.

            FxSpartans.NZD_CHF.Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00_00_00 GMT-Thu, 16 Aug 2018 00_00_00 GMT.png
            Margincall , that was fast.
            Put the edge in your hands.
            Crypto MarketMaker Robot
            Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

            Comment

            Working...
            X