Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume Analysis signal

Hi all,

it's a pleasure to introduce our forex signal here for all Forex Signals / Simpletrader users:

- Volume Analysis is a manual Forex strategy based on the volumetric analysis of the main futures currencies https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...-Analysis.html

Feel free to ask what you want about it, we would be more than happy to answer your questions

Why are using infinox as your broker?

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
      Why are using infinox as your broker?
      Hi there,

Infinox is a reliable FCA broker, I never had issues with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gekko View Post

Hi there,

Infinox is a reliable FCA broker, I never had issues with them.
        I didn't find their FCA registration number. Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by landorra View Post

I didn't find their FCA registration number. Are you sure?

Comment

Why promote this nonsense ?

225217628576c21cc32a7b461c65d12f.png
            "Drawdown is expected to not be more than 25%"
            Last edited by RenkoGuy; 10-05-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post
              Why promote this nonsense ?

225217628576c21cc32a7b461c65d12f.png
              Thank you for your kind question, please let me give some insight about this strategy:

- We currently have a very high balance to weigh against equity because this is a long term swing trading tecnique managed by hedging every day / every hour on multiple
              crosses. It happened that we closed many positive trades that increased balance managing losing ones because we believe that our long term vision is still right.

- It would have been possible to use profit of positive trades to compensate some floating losses and move close the breakeven to the price but we don't act in this way if we believe that it is not needed to approach breakeven in a long term vision. We go for a big profit in the long term.

- "Long term" means maybe weeks, maybe months. The key point is that there is absolutely no "hold and pray" here.

- We always consider swaps in our calculations, don't worry about this point.

Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post
              "Drawdown is expected to not be more than 25%"

Please remember that Drawdown is calculated between equity peak and equity valley and balance should not be considered in the Drawdown formula.

You should ignore the value of balance because it is useless, the only important thing is the equity aka "the money you can withdraw".

To avoid any further misunderstanding we are going to delete that sentence from the Signal Information panel to add some new information as written in this post.

Thank you again for the opportunity to explain something of the strategy, I hope it would be beneficial for all of you.

Comment

performance isn't worthy longterm. Equity is up 1200 usd on a 20k balance with 1 year history. You do the math.

Comment

performance isn't worthy longterm. Equity is up 1200 usd on a 20k balance with 1 year history. You do the math.
                  Equity is up 1600 usd in 1 year, it means 8% even considering that we successfully managed usdjpy flash crash at beginning of this year that heavily influenced 2019 performance. But we are still here and in profit.

This is not a 15% / month return signal because our focus it to go for the long turn, if you are looking for a quick-rich solution we are not , you could consider to increase lot multiplier on your own responsibility but we are not going to promote / assist in doing this

Comment

New equity high at the end of the week

Very very happy of trading of last days

Have a nice weekend

Comment

I see. Thank you.

Comment

October ends with a wonderful new top equity!

I am glad for everyone here who is having big gains with Volume Analysis!

Comment

Myfxbook hasn't updated => https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Vol...inball/3246352

Comment

Why no updates?

Comment

Max Historic Drawdown 10.07%
                              (Jun 14 2019 00:00)
                              Current Balance €50,725.56
                              Current Equity €32,681.68

Comment

Working...
                              X