Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agredritlan
    replied
    Well, this is an absolutely normal situation. Any tool, system, strategy and other things necessarily have their own expiration date, well, so to speak. And the events of the last year have clearly shown the reason why this is happening and the whole point is that here, the market is constantly undergoing some kind of changes that lead to the formation of new levels and new non-standard situations, which undoubtedly lead to the fact that people begin to develop and invent something else that is more in line with current trends. So here it is worth staying attentive and rejecting in time what is already morally outdated and has lost all meaning. This is what will work best.

Leave a comment:

• Rhonnon
    replied
    It seems to me that there are even more such services now than ordinary simulators or some kind of analytical resources. And this is really a strange thing, because in fact almost all of these sites and advisors are rather dubious and few of them can be used profitably and on a consistent basis. So even if this service has some quivering fans, they will definitely quickly find some alternative and will be able to continue their work without any problems. The main thing here is never to stop and not to panic and, of course, monitor the performance, because here attention to detail can play a really big role. In any case, I wish you all the best of luck and profit.

Leave a comment:

• Nuathris
    replied
    I completely agree with my colleagues and I want to note that in this case, statistical data can definitely be useful, which you will track according to the results of independent work.
    In general, this trend with signals worries me a little. Because before, traders still tried more to independently figure out what was happening in the market and learn how to trade on their own in order to act correctly and increase capital.
    And now traders easily and freely trust their money to some services, without checking their effectiveness in advance and not evaluating it correctly. But first of all, everything needs to be checked and immediately try to assess whether it deserves attention or not.

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    HedgeBitcoin Thanks! I put a lot of effort, and actually my work was related more on different platform than mt4/mt5. I plan to add many more.

Any access till end of Jan will be for free - if anyone interested. Actually it will be for free until I built subscription / payment system

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    What a shame.

ace , nice work. Following your progress.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    After ST going down there is StartSignals, other reliable signal ? I have darwinex not use it yet waiting to see...forum of darwinex is closing down...

changes boring setting up again new setups....

https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/UYZ looks good...

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• D3mon
    replied
    Originally posted by ace View Post
    Its quite surprising service is going to be decommision, I guess support cost and infrastructure are consuming profits this days... It's pity. I been around since late 2014 and went through good and bad days with signals here As former Viper follower I still look to short any market hehe.

If anyone looking for private trade copier, I am working on similar tool. It does supports MT4/MT5 and Sierra chart.
    There are few other platforms coming in next months (Multichart.net/ninja trader/ctrader).
    I start this hobby project as with few people we were looking to copy trades from Sierra to MT4. Core engine works for more than 2 years now and recent months I focus on expanding functionality and gain interest. Currently more than 40 people are part of beta testing which should ends around December/January.

I you are interested in private copier I prepared special deal for simpletrader.net users.
    • Free MT4/MT5/Sierra Chart trade copy tool during beta (till end of December/January)
    • Free MT4 copier for single master/slave forever
    You can sign on this URL: https://aimfx.io/aimfx-deal-for-simpletrader-net/

I didn't though about cost for the service yet - I should finalize it after beta ends and when I know how many people are interested in continuing the service.

Though, there is no market place where you can sell signals - so if you prefer to distribute signals to others, I can't help you (maybe in future).
    My focus is mostly on providing service to trades who are using different platforms. More people are using advanced platforms for analysis, but has to execute trade on market makers (mt4/mt5) for different reasons, some take part on ftmo challenges, others do not have enough margin to trade futures on cme. My mission is to enable all platforms into one ecosystem...

Hope it fine some interest here.
    Cheers,
    Lukasz
    wow this sounds great , am intersted to join

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    Its quite surprising service is going to be decommision, I guess support cost and infrastructure are consuming profits this days... It's pity. I been around since late 2014 and went through good and bad days with signals here As former Viper follower I still look to short any market hehe.

If anyone looking for private trade copier, I am working on similar tool. It does supports MT4/MT5 and Sierra chart.
    There are few other platforms coming in next months (Multichart.net/ninja trader/ctrader).
    I start this hobby project as with few people we were looking to copy trades from Sierra to MT4. Core engine works for more than 2 years now and recent months I focus on expanding functionality and gain interest. Currently more than 40 people are part of beta testing which should ends around December/January.

I you are interested in private copier I prepared special deal for simpletrader.net users.
    • Free MT4/MT5/Sierra Chart trade copy tool during beta (till end of December/January)
    • Free MT4 copier for single master/slave forever
    You can sign on this URL: https://aimfx.io/aimfx-deal-for-simpletrader-net/

I didn't though about cost for the service yet - I should finalize it after beta ends and when I know how many people are interested in continuing the service.

Though, there is no market place where you can sell signals - so if you prefer to distribute signals to others, I can't help you (maybe in future).
    My focus is mostly on providing service to trades who are using different platforms. More people are using advanced platforms for analysis, but has to execute trade on market makers (mt4/mt5) for different reasons, some take part on ftmo challenges, others do not have enough margin to trade futures on cme. My mission is to enable all platforms into one ecosystem...

Hope it fine some interest here.
    Cheers,
    Lukasz

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    The platform rocks surprised that it can not be sold so there is continuation. OK it does not make money but it has a value worst case....customers few or what ever...
    Exit plan I have and all have....Good luck. Signals if good provider is the simplest maintenance free method of trading and testing signals. This platform rocks best of its kind.
    Plans are plans will adapt..to other systems which perform similar.

Thanks Forex Signals

nc!

Leave a comment:

• fabx
    replied
    nc, I just sent you a pm.

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    started a topic End of Simple trade signal platform

End of Simple trade signal platform

Hello everyone I received a email that NOv 30 is the last day of trading with ST platform. It was confirm to me also online.

Darwinex , auto trade myfxbook is other choices to replace ST?

Many years here. We seen dreams and traders and investors here passing buy . Good luck to you all. See you around in other platforms.

nc!
Working...
X