Atlantic Signals - My Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic Signals - My Signal Service

hey guys - I trade for a living and so I have started a website and opened a demo and live myfxbook account to market these signals. I have gotten into this to help others make money since good providers are hard to come by and to make extra money for myself. My returns are pretty conservative and as are my drawdowns. I try to make it a habit to never trade around NFP or FOMC or other major news releases. I did trade this once in my trade history, which was this week and well the results were not good so I have committed to never trade those on the signal account again. Nonetheless, I am an excellent trader so I did recover those losses quickly. My style is waiting on the market to come to me and taking only the best set ups. I use support and resistance and multiple confirmations to get in. More info of the strategy on the website. I REALLY WANT INPUT from you guys so i know how to make this better and how I can serve you guys...let me know please!!! My website is :

Im currently at 50% on the high leverage account in just over 5 weeks of trading...you will see The history is more like 7 or 8 weeks but I took two weeks off because I was not feeling well. I dont trade unless my mind and emotions and body feel great as this is VERY important in trading. let me know if you have questions or tips on how to get this thing rolling. I know my history is short so keep watch and i know you will like what you see Really trying to network and help some people out here and show people I do know what im doing and really want to help others. Thank you.

MyFXbook: High Leverage: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Atla...account/743306
    Last edited by boca2622; 12-22-2013, 06:56 PM.

Originally posted by boca2622 View Post
    hey guys - I trade for a living and so I have started a website and opened a demo and live myfxbook account to market these signals. I have gotten into this to help others make money since good providers are hard to come by and to make extra money for myself. My returns are pretty conservative and as are my drawdowns. I try to make it a habit to never trade around NFP or FOMC or other major news releases. I did trade this once in my trade history, which was this week and well the results were not good so I have committed to never trade those on the signal account again. Nonetheless, I am an excellent trader so I did recover those losses quickly. My style is waiting on the market to come to me and taking only the best set ups. I use support and resistance and multiple confirmations to get in. More info of the strategy on the website. I REALLY WANT INPUT from you guys so i know how to make this better and how I can serve you guys...let me know please!!! My website is :

Im currently at 50% on the high leverage account in just over 5 weeks of trading...you will see The history is more like 7 or 8 weeks but I took two weeks off because I was not feeling well. I dont trade unless my mind and emotions and body feel great as this is VERY important in trading. let me know if you have questions or tips on how to get this thing rolling. I know my history is short so keep watch and i know you will like what you see Really trying to network and help some people out here and show people I do know what im doing and really want to help others. Thank you.

MyFXbook: High Leverage: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Atla...account/743306
    Hi Boca,

Thanks for joining and providing some information on yourself.

How long have you been trading full time? There isn't really enough history here to make an informed decision about your trading ability.

Can I also please ask why you have kept the balance of the account private?

Is that you and your house on the home page?
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hello Nick!! Thanks for the post. As for my trading career here we go: I started trading in January 2005 but actually started learning about trading in 2004. I placed my first trade and on January 20, 2005 I placed a limit order to close out for about a 30% gain. Much to my surprise the next morning I woke up and news came out overnight causing the stock to gap way up, making it the biggest mover on the NYSE. I made 30% on my money in one night! I was very lucky honestly because I did not have a clue this was going to happened and also at that time I had no clue on money management so I placed all of my trading funds ($1000) on that single trade and to this day I have no idea why I even took the trade. I continue on trading stocks for about 5 years before being introduced through a co worker to a very successful forex trader who lived here locally (he passed away from cancer in 2013). I started to dabble in forex and really liked the idea of being able to trade 24 hours a day and with leverage. So, I switched progressively to trading only forex, which happened in 2009. After working 60 hours a week and devoting 40 hours a week to trading and studying the markets and really finding my way I quit my job and started trading full time in April 2011, so nearly 3 years. I continue to progress and get better and will continue to do so in the future! I have no doubt that in the future I will be at the top of the list for the best FX traders in the world and I will not stop until I get there. Im very devoted and I love this career and it is in fact my life! Its all I think about and all I do. My best month trading has been just over 100% and I did do a contest last year and came in #1 in the United States and like #13 in the world. I'm currently doing quite well as you can see and working on letting my winners run more which will really make my trading returns skyrocket. Granted Im very good but I do find myself cutting my winners short of what they could go. My analysis often finds great trades which run for sometimes hundreds of pips albeit I may only catch half of them. But anyways thats a little history on my trading and where I am now. Because this is a signals account and I realize that most FX traders are very aggressive and want huge returns fast I did start a small account. Also, I am a conservative trader by nature as I love to enjoy small steady gains rather than wild ups and downs and when you trade large sums of your account on aggressive this can happen because it will certainly effect your emotions which are a HUGE part of trading. For this reason I am sending signals from a small account set very aggressively. Hopefully that makes sense. I was going to send signals from a larger account with much smaller risk but I knew that wouldnt appeal to many FX traders. I have really brought alot of my conservative trading approach from stocks into forex and thats why I have been successful. Less trading and less risk for some reason has added up to larger returns in the long run and less drawdown and therefore less of an emotional roller coaster ride. I'm pretty sure you understand! I have no problem making this public if someone asks nicely It is certainly true that there is not enough history to make an informed decision but its my hope that people will start to watch my trading and familiarize themselves with my style and what I'm doing here so they can make a decision to subscribe when the time is right. And no that is not my house Nick LOL. I'm not quite that wealthy yet, although I do have a beautiful brand new home that I moved into earlier this year and very thankful for it.

Comment

Thanks Boca,

Sounds great

I look forward to seeing how you go over the next few months.

Regards,

Nick
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks Nick! I know you will be super impressed in 2014! I will be trading light until the new year kicks into high gear; nonetheless, another 5% added this week

Comment

I started a facebook page so i can give more info on some of my trades and keep subscribers up to date on things reguarding my signal service. heres the page: https://www.facebook.com/atlanticsignals Just click like to get status updates on your timeline!

Comment

Comment

hey Alex - thanks for the words! I take into careful consideration things that people say for sure. The reason I have so many is to connect and keep in touch with people..and to give my clients updates so they feel more comfortable and in the know about things. Customer service is very important! I will say I've been doing this for 10 years and very confident in myself and what I do and (please dont take this the wrong way) I dont care what the naysayor or critics say about me. I am a leader on many different levels and in many different things so i have learned to not care what others think. It's part of being a successful leader. You dont have to worry about me changing my trading style based on what others are saying...I realize not everyone will be happy and they are free to leave and find another signal services if they are not happy. I trade other large accounts and this is not my primary source of income so I wont get all bent out of shape if people leave. In fact, ive already had people come and go in the last 48 hours and I havent even put on a trade. LOL. Happy New year! Thanks for the advice. I will take it and certainly keep it in my heart!

Comment

Working...
                X