Nick, who is this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick, who is this guy?

I saw their myfxbook at some forex forum but they do not have a site or any place to sign up. I do not know who this is.

If Nick can get them to to provide trades here, will be cool. However there is no contact email to get in touch with them.

here is more info on Jazz Live http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=494900

Comment

http://jazzforex.com/?page_id=63 ....seems he doesnt like viper.

Comment

Originally posted by recint View Post
        http://jazzforex.com/?page_id=63 ....seems he doesnt like viper.
        Yeah, I noticed that too!

He's run a very basic statistical model from the info on Myfxbook.

He's also ranked FX Amplified as "very poor" on an email to me, this is a trader that would have yielded you $3mil+ from a $100k investment 4 years ago.

I respect the desire to try and predict the future based on a handful of stats, however it's not a true reflection of trading talent in my opinion.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Yeah, I noticed that too!

He's run a very basic statistical model from the info on Myfxbook.

He's also ranked FX Amplified as "very poor" on an email to me, this is a trader that would have yielded you $3mil+ from a $100k investment 4 years ago.

I respect the desire to try and predict the future based on a handful of stats, however it's not a true reflection of trading talent in my opinion.
          yes I can see. They have classified FXAmp and FXViper as poor while rating SmartTrader as very good. Given them 4.5 score.

http://jazzforex.com/?page_id=63

Nick, how did you turn 100k to 3 mil in 4 years? fxamp shows a gain of 132%. What was your math?

I agree with some of the analysis as they seem to simply take the Van Tharpe SQN number and divide by risk management and then rank signals. If the ranking is true, then SmartTrader is the way to go.

My own exp with Viper strategy is not trading. He takes a trade based on some support and resistance and then if that support or resistance fails, he simply holds on. Imagine, if there is a war and oil spikes to 150. USDCAD could hit 1.04 or even 1.03. What will Viper do? Grid at 1.04? By then your swap costs are already 30% or 35%. I cant believe Viper is trader. Every other trader here can be called as a trader. Not Viper. He is something different. He makes 5 pips for 100s of pips of drawdown. He is lucky he has not blown up yet. I love it at the end of the day when he comes and says "hey folks, today we made a GBPUSD trade for 5 pips. BE SAFE". The be safe part is funny. Nothing is safe about his strategy. Look at EURUSD long. Nothing can justify buying EURUSD while it is falling like a knife. He also went long NZDUSD and closed 100 pips lower. And when he closed it, he just said he is tired of it. Not because he got it wrong again. What a an amazing strategy. Viper should learn trading before managing money.

Comment

Originally posted by peppypip View Post
            yes I can see. They have classified FXAmp and FXViper as poor while rating SmartTrader as very good. Given them 4.5 score.

http://jazzforex.com/?page_id=63

Nick, how did you turn 100k to 3 mil in 4 years? fxamp shows a gain of 132%. What was your math?

I agree with some of the analysis as they seem to simply take the Van Tharpe SQN number and divide by risk management and then rank signals. If the ranking is true, then SmartTrader is the way to go.

My own exp with Viper strategy is not trading. He takes a trade based on some support and resistance and then if that support or resistance fails, he simply holds on. Imagine, if there is a war and oil spikes to 150. USDCAD could hit 1.04 or even 1.03. What will Viper do? Grid at 1.04? By then your swap costs are already 30% or 35%. I cant believe Viper is trader. Every other trader here can be called as a trader. Not Viper. He is something different. He makes 5 pips for 100s of pips of drawdown. He is lucky he has not blown up yet. I love it at the end of the day when he comes and says "hey folks, today we made a GBPUSD trade for 5 pips. BE SAFE". The be safe part is funny. Nothing is safe about his strategy. Look at EURUSD long. Nothing can justify buying EURUSD while it is falling like a knife. He also went long NZDUSD and closed 100 pips lower. And when he closed it, he just said he is tired of it. Not because he got it wrong again. What a an amazing strategy. Viper should learn trading before managing money.
            Hi Peppy,

If the example above happened he'd flip the position around by hedging, partial closing and doubling down until he was net short. He's done this before, all you need to do is look at what happened in November 2013. I know it feels like a hold and hope strategy at the moment, but it's not.

There is a lot more history for FX Amplified than the master myfxbook. When we first launched we used his audited statement which shows the returns since inception in 2010. I don't use it anymore so it's way out of date, however you can see the important stuff https://www.simpletrader.net/downloa...ied-Report.pdf
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by peppypip View Post

This post is old, but Man this is the biggest load of bullshit I have read in a long time. Getting a basic idea of how Viper trades is fair enough, I've plotted a few trades on a chart, and I can see he does take advantage of some volatility spikes, into R/S points or fractals. But that's it you'll never understand exactly how the guy trades and it does not make a difference. There is no wrong way to trade if you making a consistent return. And thats exactly what hes doing.

These bullshitters from Jazzforex, oh come on.

Quote "So the idea to share these trades is merily to see if retail traders like forex trading the way we do" -- What a pile of bullshit. Every so often some genius in hes moms basement comes up with an idea to sell hes signal and make it sound like it is some secret that only institutional/bank traders have. You want to know how they trade, well like everyone else, there no secrets in this industry. But we cant show you a history because its not MT4, now that even bigger bullshit as trades are so heavily documented along with extensive ongoing risk analysis. Its quite often verified by a CTA, as this is a standard requirement for larger investors. So this guy and that other muppet trying to tout a institutional signal as just full of crap really. They more not less documentation, there's tons more. There secret order book knowledge mentioned, ugh just stop....

The Jazz MAM on myFX is a demo account, and the live account wips up and down, but upto 25% a day. So no professional trading anywhere near there. When your drawdown is almost the same value as your return, you just someone who managed to bullshit people into giving you money. Hes marketing plan is to try and make other traders look bad, which in most cases they do a great job themselves but still.

Comment

Working...
              X