Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My golden EA 2015

Hi all members

Since a long time , i have been developing many EAs to reach to an EA that i can trust it in this tricky market.
    I had finished my final version of this golden EA
    so i attached it on Demo account before i introduce it here to all members and i hope it run well and be the best EA in this year.

myfxbook link
    Last edited by andres007; 04-06-2015, 01:37 PM.

results till now

Untitled.png

Comment

Not bad so far. Decent gains for the DD level. Need more history to be sustainable and place it on a real USD account not Demo. You may just be placing it on Demo for your own analysis which is okay but not sure if you will have much interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
        Not bad so far. Decent gains for the DD level. Need more history to be sustainable and place it on a real USD account not Demo. You may just be placing it on Demo for your own analysis which is okay but not sure if you will have much interest.
        the EA is new and we should try it first on demo before real , the performance is optimistic till now and DD is very low

thanks

Comment

Can you give us more info about how it works? Yes, need more history and on a live account. Perhaps you could ask for a few people to test it out for you?

Comment

Luckily just demo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X