Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    I'm seriously pissed off with AxiTrader. When you miss one trade it is actually a big loss. All profits of day are gone
    I suggest you talk to Axi (after you have calmed down).
    My Axi accounts got all three trades on the last basket (still ended up in small loss).
    Have you checked your slippage setting, if too low you may miss trades others receive.
    My accounts are set to default slippage (3).

Comment

• $200 so far today, thanks vijay

Comment

• I moved, hopefully slippage wont be a problem anymore. We will watch for a week and see what we can do. Sorry for the slippage guys.
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          I moved, hopefully slippage wont be a problem anymore. We will watch for a week and see what we can do. Sorry for the slippage guys.
          Appreciate your swift response to subscriber feedback.
          Keep up the good work, thanks!

Comment

I moved, hopefully slippage wont be a problem anymore. We will watch for a week and see what we can do. Sorry for the slippage guys.

What is equivalent risk multiplier if i copy SmartTrader and SmartScalper?

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
              What is equivalent risk multiplier if i copy SmartTrader and SmartScalper?
              It will be dynamic if trades are present in one of the signals. otherwise 1.5x smarttradder and 0.5x smartscalper

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                I'm seriously pissed off with AxiTrader. When you miss one trade it is actually a big loss. All profits of day are gone
                set higher copier slippage setting

Comment

• In this case problem was delayed 3rd trade on Smart2 (2.131230 instead of 2.127900) so 30pips difference

Comment

• Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 17.19.28.png

I get that picture on my broker. Is it slippage between ST and our accounts or slippage between ST's accounts inside his system's copier setup ?

Comment

It will be dynamic if trades are present in one of the signals. otherwise 1.5x smarttradder and 0.5x smartscalper
                      Hi Vijay. You mentioned 1x risk for Smart Trader (if no scalper trades exist) in the beginning of this thread. Why 1.5x now?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by taruh View Post
                        Hi Vijay. You mentioned 1x risk for Smart Trader (if no scalper trades exist) in the beginning of this thread. Why 1.5x now?

Please leave the risk settings for me taruh. Not that you are interfering. ON smart2, things are very dynamic. so i change depending on the situation. As long as i stick the DD rules, that should ok for all the subs, right?

Cheers

Comment

Please leave the risk settings for me taruh. Not that you are interfering. ON smart2, things are very dynamic. so i change depending on the situation. As long as i stick the DD rules, that should ok for all the subs, right?

Cheers
                          Of course Vijay. It's your strategy and you know best and I thank you for the fabulous results. It was just a query that you've explained. Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                            I suggest you talk to Axi (after you have calmed down).
                            My Axi accounts got all three trades on the last basket (still ended up in small loss).
                            Have you checked your slippage setting, if too low you may miss trades others receive.
                            My accounts are set to default slippage (3).
                            I will Bill. Thank you. Lets just say I'd had a bad day. I will follow this up like a boss

Comment

• Much better results on the last basket. Almost identical, ss and sm2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• great trading smart, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X