Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prasadast71
    replied
    Also the vendor isn't replying to any email or skype messages anymore.
    And we want to speak about the bucketshop broker he's using as master account (SGT Markets)?!...
    Or the fact that he stated on his Signal Information page that "...The maximum position opening is 1 trade per pair at a time..." (while he's regularly opening more than one per pair at time), or that "...The system is trading 7 pairs per session depending on the signal appears..." (actually 12 - and not 7 - are the pairs traded so far!).
    It's enough for me.
    Bye bye (Din) Don.
    Last edited by Prasadast71; 07-01-2015, 11:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Another big DD in less than a month which is quite strange, however my "slippage" is still insane, I sent an email to vendor as requested but no answer til today. I ended my subs.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Hi BRM,
    in last two sessions I have lost about 50 pips comparing the master account, really I can't understand what is problem, I think could be the spread widening in these hours but really don't know. Slippage setting is default.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Pianetti; 06-24-2015, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Hi Don I sent you email with an Excel sheet. As I said I'm not interest for MAM now because I use other strategies on same account.
    Cheers.
    Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
    Hi Pianetti, your profit less than 50% of the master account is quite alot. So please email me list of your trades , I will do investigation. The best solution is joining my MAM, that can eliminated the slippages.

Cheers
    Last edited by Pianetti; 06-24-2015, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
    Hi Don, again about -50% on my account, still good gain but -50% than master is insane. I'm using IC Markets right now, some days ago I tried FxPig but was even worst (CNS VPS).
    I will send you an email with an excel comparing may trades to master account.
    Cheers.
    I have been watching your experience Pianetti, if you tried ICM and pig then it's disappointing. What slippage setting did you have set?

Sent from Uranus

Leave a comment:

• donnhan169
    replied
    Hi Pianetti, your profit less than 50% of the master account is quite alot. So please email me list of your trades , I will do investigation. The best solution is joining my MAM, that can eliminated the slippages.

Cheers

Hi Don, again about -50% on my account, still good gain but -50% than master is insane. I'm using IC Markets right now, some days ago I tried FxPig but was even worst (CNS VPS).
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Cheers.
    Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
    Hi Pianetti, can you let me know what brokers are you using ? slippage might occured, but it does not effect the performance with my other subscribers either.

otherwise, please send me an email regarding about PAMM where i run the system directly to your account. Slippage will be eliminated. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• donnhan169
    replied
    June's quite challenges trading month for us, at beginning we hit our maximum DD, the subscribers who started at that period is getting worry and getting emotion, whoever followed my advise sticking to the system and "no emotion" has recovery and gain more profit. cheers

June: +15.72%

Image 072.png
    Last edited by donnhan169; 06-24-2015, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• donnhan169
    replied
    Hi Pianetti, can you let me know what brokers are you using ? slippage might occured, but it does not effect the performance with my other subscribers either.

otherwise, please send me an email regarding about PAMM where i run the system directly to your account. Slippage will be eliminated. Cheers

Good strategy but slippage with this signal is crazy, more than 50%...I give up.
    Last edited by donnhan169; 06-24-2015, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    Good strategy but slippage with this signal is crazy, more than 50%...I give up.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    This night -1.22% for me while the master had -0.6%, I will try another broker but I think the spread in these hours is too wide for this signal.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Pianetti; 06-12-2015, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• donnhan169
    replied
    Good morning every one, today's one of those day our system give back to the market ( DD period ), we hit max DD at ~15%, we understand it's normal as equity curve never go straight line. our plan is stick to the trading plan and let the system resolve by itself.

Cheers.
    Don

Daily 06-05-2015 Different: -16.29%
    June Different: -16.34%

cheers

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    slippage have killed me last night, for me -1.5%
    Someone else have had this bad result? I need to understand if is the broker, perhaps widening the spread in these hours, or something else, I'm using FxPig DMA account.
    Last edited by Pianetti; 06-04-2015, 06:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• donnhan169
    replied
    Daily 06-04-2015 Different: +0.49%
    June Different: -0.05%

cheers
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• donnhan169
    replied
    Daily 06-03-2015 Different: +0.75%
    June Different: -0.54%