No announcement yet.

FX Magician trading system!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes been cautious last two weeks due to Greece situation. Which isnt a bad position to take.How about you do you trade your own account or follow a signal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
      Yes been cautious last two weeks due to Greece situation. Which isnt a bad position to take.How about you do you trade your own account or follow a signal as well.
      I do not follow any signals. All my trades are done by me and are all manual. No EA's no indicators.

Comment

Nice one do you look for daily high or low or breakouts or certain levels.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
          Nice one do you look for daily high or low or breakouts or certain levels.
          It's a combination of both small and large time frame trading, taken at certain levels.

Comment

What is your simpletrader link?

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
              What is your simpletrader link?
              Hi Smejko,

Sorry for late reply.

I do not have a simpletrader link. I'm not selling a signal just simply posting on this thread to keep myself accountable to my system's rules as per my first post on this thread.

For those who have been following my progress so far, sorry for not doing an update in the past couple of weeks....will do one at end of month in a couple of days.

Comment

Update for the month of July

Hey guys,

So how did the system perform for the month of July?

Total gain = +53.89%
                Current open floating positions = -28.93%

In just 2 month this system has been able to produce impressive results and even with current floating open positions if I was to make the decision to close them all I would still be up 133.63% ! So system has been working quiet well and according to plan.

Hope you continue to enjoy watching my system's progress.

Bring on August!

Best of luck to all.

FX Magician

Comment

Are you planning to have a simple trade link for us to follow? nc!

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
                    Are you planning to have a simple trade link for us to follow? nc!
                    Hello nc!

Thanks for your interest.

This system has been running for only a couple of months so no plans for a signal at this stage, also my original intention when I created this thread was not to sell a signal however if I do get enough interest then I may rethink that in the future.

On another note I've decided to also start another additional new system later this week which will run at a much lower DD limit and also a lower gain per month...stay tuned for further information and once I get it up and running I'll make another thread for it.

Thanks again for your intrest and I hope you will continue to enjoy watching my performance.

FX Magician

Comment

Seems you have a solid system, could be tuned for more or less profit, DD and the likes. When you have a final product with history as a signal will definitely consider it. Good Luck.
                      nc!

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
                        Seems you have a solid system, could be tuned for more or less profit, DD and the likes. When you have a final product with history as a signal will definitely consider it. Good Luck.
                        nc!
                        Cheers nc!

My system has been performing very well indeed and I'm confident it will continue to do so

Comment

Looks verry nice. Im keeping it on my watchlist ;-)

why dont you make a simpletrader account ? So we can folow you ^^ ?
                          Last edited by Tripzor; 08-05-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                            Thanks Tripzor.

Hope you will continue to enjoy my system's progress

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

why dont you make a simpletrader account ? So we can folow you ^^ ?
                              As I said in an earlier post my original intention for making this thread was not to sell a signal however if I find that there's enough interest for me to start a signal then I may consider it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                                As I said in an earlier post my original intention for making this thread was not to sell a signal however if I find that there's enough interest for me to start a signal then I may consider it. Thanks
                                Hi Magical,

Just keep on doing what your doing seems to be going well.

Your drawdown is massive but it's completely subjective as each person's tolerance is very different. For you 50% is obviously not a problem. For me it is.

But ideally the most important factor would be that the risk reward projections wouldn't actually change the trading. If it's just a simple matter of using 20% of the lot size thereby reducing the drawdown to 10%. If your system is pliable to that sense then people would be really interested I'd say. I guess it's when or if you have to tinker with the entry exit rules that things get complicated. Anyway I'm gonna subscribe to this thread to follow.

Most importantly just keep making money, sending you some positive vibes mate. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X