Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashev
    replied
    He thoguht that hidding his main account's transactions on Myfxbook will hide his breaking of 15% dd rule ?
    He breakes it regulary and he will blow accounts some day.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi Guys,

We've decided to put SPM Capital Management on hold as a result of the recent trading activity.

This experience really shows how a trader can fall apart once put in the public sphere.

Before he joined his track record was absolutely outstanding, as soon as he joined and started interacting on the forum directly with clients everything went to shit... I don't think this is a coincidence.

God bless Vijay, Jeff, Phil and Jay who not only trade beautifully, but can handle the additional pressure that direct client interaction brings.

No hard feelings towards Steve. He's done his best and no doubt feeling like garbage at the moment, I'm confident in time he'll recover in time and be a better trader for the experience.
    Currently 17.5% drawdown.

I understand he wants to recover but he wont recover our trust by braking 15% drawdown.

Goodluck

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by alazarus View Post
    Nick, with all due respect, this guy was using an EA at one time on this account also - without informing subscribers. He was called out on it on the forum. After Dayfox a lot of the older subscribers have trust issues. I don't mind losing trades -- but dishonesty is a no-no.
    I whole heartedly agree.

Leave a comment:

• alazarus
    replied
    Nick, with all due respect, this guy was using an EA at one time on this account also - without informing subscribers. He was called out on it on the forum. After Dayfox a lot of the older subscribers have trust issues. I don't mind losing trades -- but dishonesty is a no-no.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi Guys,

We've decided to put SPM Capital Management on hold as a result of the recent trading activity.

This experience really shows how a trader can fall apart once put in the public sphere.

Before he joined his track record was absolutely outstanding, as soon as he joined and started interacting on the forum directly with clients everything went to shit... I don't think this is a coincidence.

God bless Vijay, Jeff, Phil and Jay who not only trade beautifully, but can handle the additional pressure that direct client interaction brings.

No hard feelings towards Steve. He's done his best and no doubt feeling like garbage at the moment, I'm confident in time he'll recover in time and be a better trader for the experience.

Leave a comment:

• ScottFX
    replied
    It's a real pity. I think Hans has the same qualities as the main traders you listed above as well .

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hi Guys,

Leave a comment:

• crashev
    replied
    yeah, he will blew it again, he is not a real trader, just a rookie one

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by smejko View Post
    Once again 15% DD rule broken :S

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1676[/ATTACH]
    Really? Wow it's the trial trader curse!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Once again 15% DD rule broken :S

Leave a comment:

• Gunther
    replied
    If he wishes not to answer it I'm sure he can speak for himself. Thank you for your input Crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• crashev
    replied
    any why should he explain to You every move he make, every thought he has ? This is ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Gunther
    replied
    SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

You've increase the stop on your AUDUSD short trades and are both long and short of eurusd, could you explain please.

Are you also still sticking with your 15% hard stop?

Also could you comment on the GBPJPY Trade from a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• toddys2k
    replied
    I think Steve is a fundamentals trader and he often follow the directions of the banks orders. In the last 2 months the markets run in low liquidity and don't have a clear direction. Also don't respecting fundamentals, S/R and patterns... (very dramatic situation for a lot of forex strategies) in 5 years I don't have seen a similar situation, only in holidays time like Agust. If this situation persists, this year will be very hard for every trade to make good profits... also, for Steve will be very hard to recover his last loss

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
    This is another briliant move,puting this trader in trial traders.

I hope i will get a chance to become trial trader.I will just lose subscribers money.Sorry
    Honestly i was surprised nick took this step. .. no offence here but it was too soon and without the normal statistical due delegence that nick used to make on traders ...
    Steve is swinging back and forth from buys to sells on different pairs .. with no clear view on any ...
    I still wonder if he is the guy that produced these results last year or its another trader .. ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fxtsunami
    replied
    This is another briliant move,puting this trader in trial traders.

I hope i will get a chance to become trial trader.I will just lose subscribers money.Sorry
    Last edited by Fxtsunami; 03-08-2016, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X