Clear All

• fabx
    replied
    Thanks greenfield

Leave a comment:

• greenfield
    replied
    Originally posted by fabx View Post
    Hi laracroft and other subscribers I am considering this signal, out of interest does anyone run the signal above 1x risk and if so at what setting. Also what is the max drawdown to be expected at 1x risk. Thanks if you can help.
    I've subscribed to this trader since January at x4 risk, though because of the difference between the trader's currency a/c and my a/c, this means at the moment x2.8. The maximum drawdown was 12.03% on February 24, the largest drawdown in the last month or so was 10.59%.

Leave a comment:

• fabx
    replied
    Thanks laracroft

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    Originally posted by fabx View Post
    Hi laracroft and other subscribers I am considering this signal, out of interest does anyone run the signal above 1x risk and if so at what setting. Also what is the max drawdown to be expected at 1x risk. Thanks if you can help.
    If you know the signal information, the maximum risk per trade is 1%, the maximum risk per day is 3% and the maximum DD is less than 10% (although the historical one is approximately 3%).
    I use one at risk
    This month is losing about 1%

Leave a comment:

• fabx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    These days the signal provider continues to make scalping bucking of usdjpg in a period of significant strengthening of the dollar and accused some losses.

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    In simpletrader I left the default value of slippage, ie 3.
    This week I have not lost any trade.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Guys any help on what slippage setting to put?
    Am going to try this as it has a nice long history. Been pretty flat for 3 months it looks like.
    Are you guys using slippage of 3 or less?

Leave a comment:

• greenfield
    replied
    Some intriguing (clever even!) trading today, on the NZDUSD (quite a few other trades going through). +8.8 pips on the master account, +6.7 on my (LMAX) account.

superbfx-nzdusd-18oct2016.jpg

Leave a comment:

• tacos
    replied
    I'm considering subscribing, just a bit concerned about the risk to reward ratio. Might give it a go for a month and see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• CrookedIsland
    replied
    Hi SuberbFX, I just subscribed to your signal. In the description you mention 5 pairs, however your myfxbook shows a lot more. Could you let us know which pairs you use?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dabug
    replied
    Does it have an mam/pamm account?

Leave a comment:

• gbguimaraes
    replied
    Thanks Laracroft!!

I see that is hard to follow paying subscription without increase 3 or 4 times the risk.

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
    Any info on this signal?
    About slippage, anybody with Tickmill follow this account?
    This month on my account IC Markets there are a few pips lost due to slippage.
    I do not know if it's coincidence or the signal provider has changed something in his system
    These are the results from the beginning of the month:
    Total trades: 46
    Missed trade: 1
    Total pips slippage: -5.2
    Pips lost on missed trades: 9.8
    Pips Total: 53.6

Leave a comment:

• gbguimaraes
    replied
    Any info on this signal?
    About slippage, anybody with Tickmill follow this account?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X