X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

40% open drawdown with about 10% monthly gains . And 120 open positions - http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/chronicity/11628 . If I followed this system I'd run it for 1 year and not check the account. Watching on a daily weekly or even monthly basis could drive one mad.
    its a wicked system, tiny lots grid style. seems h4 traded to me. wish ali would be more communicative.

Leave a comment:

• HedgeBitcoin
    replied
    Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post

Any updates/thoughts on this system? The monthly profit is definitely impressive. I'm interested in testing it out, but I can't help but notice that open drawdown. Did you ever take this system live?
    40% open drawdown with about 10% monthly gains . And 120 open positions - http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/chronicity/11628 . If I followed this system I'd run it for 1 year and not check the account. Watching on a daily weekly or even monthly basis could drive one mad.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post

Any updates/thoughts on this system? The monthly profit is definitely impressive. I'm interested in testing it out, but I can't help but notice that open drawdown. Did you ever take this system live?
    i trade my own systems fiveinefish

Leave a comment:

• fiveninefish
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post
    still nice going ali, and congrats on your pamm.

you sure have some wizzbang system going on, its a grid which i dont like but with extremely low sizing you seem to make good headway.

your equity gains are very decent, and as long you will be capable to pull the plug, meaning to close out when your predetermined dd level has been reached or exceeded, thats when my hat comes of to you.

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    I asked Ali this question:

<<Hi Ali.
    You said that your trading is based only on technical analysis. Can you tell me something more? Do you adopt trendfollower or breakout strategies, or reversal strategies (controtrend)?
    Can I post the answer on the forum?
    Why do not you write anything more on the forum?
    I think your subscribers would like a weekly update! >>

This is Ali's answer:

<< Hello, that is correct. I solely use Technicals for trading and I mostly cover the name of the pairs before performing analysis so as a result, no bias will influence trade-picking. That is why you might notice, sometimes, I am both selling and buying e.g. CAD via different pairs. It seems paradoxical and conflicting but it is not. Even sometimes it might be so confusing with each pair pointing to different directions but eventually, most will sort themselves out as time passes. The possibility of extensions, false breaks, low-volatility moves, obligates me to break down trades' volumes and gradually open them over time and subsequently taper them down when needed. This way control is better too.

By the way, although I said my trades are pure technicals, it does NOT mean, I don't ever follow the news. In fact, I actually do follow the data and news BUT use them as possible supporters and/or confirmations to my trading. Better said, data and news are not determinators of my trades they are just clues on what might happen and probably when.

In most cases, FX pairs make their move and people look for the news in a retrospective manner and this might create a delusion that fundamentals are playing the role but they are not, indeed. Nevertheless, as said, I still use data and news to point out possible scenarios.
    For example, recently, in answering some followers queries about what might be the catalyst for the trades we are currently in, I frequently told them about the record SHORT positions on yen pairs as a possible big cause of nearby reversal. Also mentioned big risk for US stocks to go down and the big degree of divergence we see in some pairs. NONE of the mentioned reasons is technical analysis (except for the divergence one) and I did not use them for getting the trades. But they all can be possible clues on what might happen pretty fast.

Please Bear in mind, we might eventually end up with loses or might consider tapering down trades or even hedging them. One should always consider such possibilities as emphasized in the signal description and as what is expected from any true forex trader to know. On the bright side, most of the times we successfully got out of DD and managed the situation. Expecting to be the same this time too.

About trading method, it is a complex mixture of manual analysis and involves none of the above you mentioned. It is not explainable it is just doable. If it was explainable be sure I would have made an EA for that and just sleep all day long. unfortunately, it is not and robots cannot understand it. nothing more can be disclosed. I am sure you can understand and sorry for the inconvenience.

About posting on the forum, You are completely right and I should post at least weekly and inform followers. It is my fault and I am hopefully planning to do so regularly from the beginning of the new year.

you can post this or share this where ever you want.

Looking forward to better weeks,
    All the best>>

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied

still nice going ali, and congrats on your pamm.

you sure have some wizzbang system going on, its a grid which i dont like but with extremely low sizing you seem to make good headway.

your equity gains are very decent, and as long you will be capable to pull the plug, meaning to close out when your predetermined dd level has been reached or exceeded, thats when my hat comes of to you.

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    ali66sh
    ​​​​​​​Looking at myfxbook I saw that the maximum duration of some trades (both wins and losers) was about a month and a half.
    With respect to trades still open on your master account, can you tell us how long they are open?
    Can we expect future trades that remain open for many months?
    Last edited by laracroft; 10-11-2017, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NextGen4FX
    replied
    Looks that in previous months they were really good with dealing with open DD. Now it seems they have gone quiet here and the DD is getting even larger. Might be a good time for them to speak up. The monthly gains look great but hanging onto that much DD for months, the chance of turn-around becomes slimmer. The SP might know what they are doing but might be a good time to start cutting some of those old positions and covering them.

Leave a comment:

• Pianetti
    replied
    the entries are really random most of the time, tough he keep to grow the account, one must stomach a permanent big DD

Leave a comment:

• reaper_unique
    replied
    The large amount of DD that is still open is worrying though. There are a few good signals on simpletrader including this one but that equity curve...

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    ali is still going strong, very nicely traded.

his account keeps on tickin up

Leave a comment:

• NextGen4FX
    replied
    Hi, Just wondering how this signal is going and how they are managing the drawdown. Been looking at this one for awhile and wanting to purchase

Leave a comment:

• ali66sh
    replied
    Originally posted by laracroft View Post
    Is it possible to pay subscription to paypal or accept bitcoin or webmoney only?
    Hello,

All three methods are available.

All the best

Leave a comment:

• laracroft
    replied
    Is it possible to pay subscription to paypal or accept bitcoin or webmoney only?

Leave a comment:

• ali66sh
    replied
    Dear Traders/Followers

We ended month of March with ~ 12.5 % growth.

Looking forward to a great April too.

As always said "will put most effort to achieve best outcomes".

And at last I successfully created a PAMM account for signal Chronicity with my broker : FxOPEN , if interested you can check it out at the following link:

minimum fund is only 2000 $ and has the same trading method of Master Chronicity signal. PAMM conditions were set out according to followers' suggestions.

By the way, after several weeks of many requests to withdraw money I finally withdrawn 2000 $. So our current balance is about 6K, thus making it easier for new followers to join.

thanks for your trust !
    All the best
    Have a nice weekend.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X