Joe Lewis FXImpulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Lewis FXImpulse

I've had this signal on my watch list for the last few months and was wondering if anyone is following it. Link below:

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I've gone through the simple traded information page and noticed the following comment by the signal provider:

"The average number of open positions 1-4 per day maximum number of concurrently open deals 6 in rare cases when a lot of signals for opening positions"

But when you look through the closed positions you notice on the 23rd December 2016 he opened 30 GBPUSD short trades within 5 minutes and on the 28th December 2016 he opened a further 36 short trades again within 5 minutes. I'm unsure if stops where placed on these trades but given the volume and the total lot size during a very low liquid period it got my attention.

These GBPUSD trades look as though they where opened to break even from the loss of 8.75% on the USDJPY short.

I've contacted the signal provider but I've had no reply.

There seems to be on myfxbook link, so are there any followers out there that can shed some light on this. As the stats on the Simple trader site look good.

Any feed back would be greatful.

Thank you

Originally posted by Gunther
    I've had this signal on my watch list for the last few months and was wondering if anyone is following it. Link below:

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I've gone through the simple traded information page and noticed the following comment by the signal provider:

"The average number of open positions 1-4 per day maximum number of concurrently open deals 6 in rare cases when a lot of signals for opening positions"

But when you look through the closed positions you notice on the 23rd December 2016 he opened 30 GBPUSD short trades within 5 minutes and on the 28th December 2016 he opened a further 36 short trades again within 5 minutes. I'm unsure if stops where placed on these trades but given the volume and the total lot size during a very low liquid period it got my attention.

These GBPUSD trades look as though they where opened to break even from the loss of 8.75% on the USDJPY short.

I've contacted the signal provider but I've had no reply.

There seems to be on myfxbook link, so are there any followers out there that can shed some light on this. As the stats on the Simple trader site look good.

Any feed back would be greatful.

Thank you
    Gunter.
    I think you may have already discovered some flaws and your gut is telling you that it's not what is stated.
    Go with your gut.
    For me from what you've posted I see alarm bells. That's my personal opinion only from what you've written. Max 6 trades in rare circumstances but 36 in 5 minutes......uh huh.

Comment

I would also stay out. If he doesn't reply to his subscribers than this is not good. Plenty of traders have broken their own rules and made loss for investors.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
        Gunter.
        I think you may have already discovered some flaws and your gut is telling you that it's not what is stated.
        Go with your gut.
        For me from what you've posted I see alarm bells. That's my personal opinion only from what you've written. Max 6 trades in rare circumstances but 36 in 5 minutes......uh huh.
        Thanks for your input guys, I think your both right given the lack of communication and trading in late December I will move on and remove form my list.

Shame as that signal providers always run and hide if they don't like the questions someone is asking.

Happy trading chaps

Comment

Working...
        X