Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

If you copy with 0.02 lot that doesnt mean everybody is doing that
    And why copy with such small lotsizes ? thats not gonna work !!
    This is 1x risk, which is recommended...
    You can try 2x risk which would bring to broker... wait for it... a whole whooping 4$ for the whole year

Comment

• Nope, I pay performance fee, because I'm on PAM... And I have profit this year. It could be better, but at least I sleep like a baby, no stress and worrying if my account gets blown

Comment

• Also, yes I made mistake in commission... It would be 615 x 0.06 so broker gets 36.9$ per year or about 3$ a month. It seems they can afford 1 coffe a month after all

Comment

• What's up guys, had a very busy weekend and last 2 days have been very busy so I have finally time to make a video update and explain why we reached a 8% DD quicker this time and why it's of no concern. I have been very sic with the flu the past 10 days and today I finally have my voice back. I am going to start recording now and a video should be up in a few hours.

Comment

• Same here!! flu! I'm dying right now and feel so damn cold.........uhh.

A lot of people have the flu this season. Think it's getting worse every year because we are popping so many pills and creating super bugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by interceptor View Post
              Same here!! flu! I'm dying right now and feel so damn cold.........uhh.

A lot of people have the flu this season. Think it's getting worse every year because we are popping so many pills and creating super bugs.
              Man I think so too. Every single person I know has come down with the flu. It's so bad I have 0 motivation I feel brain dead that's why this video is going to be very stale. I don't even know what to say, so many pauses lol. Im already on my second coffee and nothing is helping to improve my cognitive sharpness.

Comment

• So what? Compared to other signals and manual trading this system doesn't make nothing to be lucrative to broker... You can't avoid paying commission to broker. If you don't pay commission you pay with spread...

So your point here about broker getting profit is nonsence... They get so small from this system that they don't like it. Also Nick doesn't like it because he wouldn't get paid anything due to small volume and lot sizes, therefore he doesn't promote it...

Comment

• What's up guys, here the link to the video: https://youtu.be/a1HMkZvXMsg

I promise as soon as I am not sic anymore and I can formulate my thoughts I will do a real good video and verbally communicate more detailed what I am trying to express.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Your IQ is about 72 i think, so good luck
                    IQ test doesn't show true intelligence... And you relying on this shows how much you have it I bet brokers take more profit from your trading than this system...

Comment

• Cheers Josip !

Comment

• Chill oportunis we all know you are big fanboy here . btw are you implying that this system is even better than golden kiwi and titan trader ?????
                        Last edited by MrMcmahon; 12-13-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
                          Chill oportunis we all know you are big fanboy here . btw are you implying that this system is even better than golden kiwi and titan trader ?????
                          lol goldsenkiwi... *caught*sc...*caught*

Comment

• Originally posted by JoePro View Post

lol goldsenkiwi... *caught*sc...*caught*

Comment

• It is...

However I like titan trader, but to me it was not profitable due to high slippage on asian open...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
                                Chill oportunis we all know you are big fanboy here . btw are you implying that this system is even better than golden kiwi and titan trader ?????
                                Golden Kiwi is run by the same outfit which blew up my entire account with USDCAD scalper. It's the same EA, trading the same. So no competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X