Dilong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Traders

Please find our explanation on how our Signal Providers program works.

1. Firstly, we acquire Signal Providers across various platforms, including SimpleTrader.

2. Next, we request their historical data to ascertain their credibility and performance.

3. Once we are confident, we will sponsor a live account. At the start, there is typically no performance fee sharing from the sponsored account (Unless strategies are really outstanding). Signal Providers get their performance fee from followers initially. The account is either 5K or 10K as this is the standard offering of our investment product.

4. Moving forward, they will run their strategies for a few months. If they perform well, they will be featured on our website- https://www.c7traders.com/investment/. Contracts will be issued at this stage.

5. Featured accounts have a hard stop of 20% while non featured accounts do not.

6. When the Company gains greater confidence of the strategies, we will allocate additional Company funds and discuss performance fee sharing from the Company account. However, this is an extremely stringent process. Till date, we have allocated 2-3 USD million to only two Signal Providers on our platform.

We trust the above clarifies. Please leave comments regarding broker to https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...6256-c7traders for quicker response.

Comment

Originally posted by C7Traders View Post
      Hello Traders

Please find our explanation on how our Signal Providers program works.

1. Firstly, we acquire Signal Providers across various platforms, including SimpleTrader.

2. Next, we request their historical data to ascertain their credibility and performance.

3. Once we are confident, we will sponsor a live account. At the start, there is typically no performance fee sharing from the sponsored account (Unless strategies are really outstanding). Signal Providers get their performance fee from followers initially. The account is either 5K or 10K as this is the standard offering of our investment product.

4. Moving forward, they will run their strategies for a few months. If they perform well, they will be featured on our website- https://www.c7traders.com/investment/. Contracts will be issued at this stage.

5. Featured accounts have a hard stop of 20% while non featured accounts do not.

6. When the Company gains greater confidence of the strategies, we will allocate additional Company funds and discuss performance fee sharing from the Company account. However, this is an extremely stringent process. Till date, we have allocated 2-3 USD million to only two Signal Providers on our platform.

We trust the above clarifies. Please leave comments regarding broker to https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...6256-c7traders for quicker response.
      LOL im sure to you that sounds very good but to someone who knows the game it sounds shady as shady can be.

Comment

Are you seriously trying to shift the blame onto me for losing more money than I allow myself to? Is that seriously what's happening.
        You hide real DD stastictics, they are incorrectly displayed on both myfxbook and simpletrader when clearly that has been a period of 26% dd, I apply my risk to your profile according to what is displayed which at the time was around 4% on simpletrader, then you lose a bunch of money with some seriously wreckless trading, opening up a trade for 1.48 which is 148 times the original trade of 0.01, that's worse than martingale for gods sake.

Next time I sell something, my car for example, i am going to say it has a top speed of 200mph, but when the new owner finds it's only got top speed of 120mph, I shall blame it on them regardless of my lies to sell the car.

Comment

Originally posted by deankenny View Post
          Are you seriously trying to shift the blame onto me for losing more money than I allow myself to? Is that seriously what's happening.
          You hide real DD stastictics, they are incorrectly displayed on both myfxbook and simpletrader when clearly that has been a period of 26% dd, I apply my risk to your profile according to what is displayed which at the time was around 4% on simpletrader, then you lose a bunch of money with some seriously wreckless trading, opening up a trade for 1.48 which is 148 times the original trade of 0.01, that's worse than martingale for gods sake.

Next time I sell something, my car for example, i am going to say it has a top speed of 200mph, but when the new owner finds it's only got top speed of 120mph, I shall blame it on them regardless of my lies to sell the car.
          These guys are liars & they came to the wrong place at the right time. Now they have the attention of some people who are going audit them.

Comment

Based on what happened to the USDCAD account , can we assume that this USDCHF is no different? -

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

USDCAD system - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Mohi...calper/1888353

The words Low risk are normally the first RED FLAG , the second RED FLAG would be that the accounts are sponsored via c7 brokerage which means it is not the trader's risk capital but internal funds at the brokerage. If it is internal funds at the brokerage, who says that its real money in the first place?

Comment

Working...
            X