Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signal PureRiskManagement

Hi,

I am the trader behind this signal. I also go by the username freddy250 in the competition currently with forexsignals. The reason i decided to become a trader after following others for a long time was i became frustrated with rules being broken and bad trading. These including over leveraging and adding to losers with no pre defined SL.

With this signal i guarantee the following or will happily refund the subscription fee.

1. No adding to losers
    2. Every position has a pre defined s/l that won't be moved (only perhaps to break even if trade goes in the correct direction)
    3. Max draw down per pair is 0.2% ( could be up to 3 entries on the highest conviction trades meaning total risk per pair 0.6% in extreme cases)
    4. If draw down above 3% will stop trading for the day

If anyone has any questions please ask

Cheers

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

What are you trading style? breakout etc?

Comment

I follow fundamental news closely and when price action is heading in the way i think it should i try and join trends. I like strong directional volatility and buying on pullbacks with tight stops.

Comment

Working...
      X