Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse trade option ATT:WillT

ATTENTION:WillT
    Kindly add reverse trade option in EA and release the new version soon.Some users like to take the opposite side of trade.I am sure many would like this feature to be added as it opens additional strategies.Kindly dont take this on ego as it is a general feature in every EA.

Opposite side does not work as you think. Yes when you see someone with a nice curve and suddenly go to the bottom, you think and you would wish you would have gone the opposite side. But in real world, it doesnt work, why?

example :

Traders (for this purpose lets say all of them will blow at the end), will make profits for some time, some for a medium term and and at the end they blow. if you had followed any of these in reverse trade, you will think you will make money but in reality you wont. you will lose too. Say a trader makes 50% profit in 6 months. you are going against him, so you would lose 50%. right? now the trader goes all the way to 0. that is losing 100% of his balance, that means you will get 100% profit. but you have only 50% of your balance now. so you barely break even. If the trader makes more than 50% in the initial good period, you are on a losing side. This is why i always say, dont trade the trader

I wish you all good luck and not to lose money.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by oandagut View Post
      ATTENTION:WillT
      Kindly add reverse trade option in EA and release the new version soon.Some users like to take the opposite side of trade.I am sure many would like this feature to be added as it opens additional strategies.Kindly dont take this on ego as it is a general feature in every EA.
      I hardly think that this request could be taken seriously by the team here. It's actually kind of offensive to their business model if you think about it.....

I'm sure we are all just thinking of how much money we we of made to buy when day fox sells but in essence we could do that manually.

Comment

Working...
      X