Forex Signal Services 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    All I want to say about any new EA is please please please for the love of God make sure that it is 1500% guaranteed to work as it is supposed to. I lost 000's and 000's not only due to Day Fox but almost as much from the copier not working properly. True this only happened on this one signal to my knowledge to date, but it really really blindsided me and at the time when master Fox was down 30% it equated to me being 50% down. Which, basically is unacceptable. So I only stress that all tests be done with extreme diligence and tested and tested and tested until the cows come home. I don't think I could handle another costly IT error. Thank you. This actually stresses me out a lot this particular issue. I want to sleep with confidence that trades are copied identical risk to master. Kind regards, BRM.
    Thanks for the feedback BRM.

We can't guarantee that an issue won't arise in the future, however as time goes on the likelihood of an error significantly decreases. I'm confident we won't have an issue like the one with dayfox ever again.

When I started this site I thought that trade copying would be simple.... it's not. But I do honestly think that we're now trading with the most reliable and stable copier in the world.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Nick what brokers qualify in the uk for the viper or tradealerter account please.

Comment

Any broker in the UK works - you are looking for low spreads. You are probably best with someone like Alpari in the UK. You can ask to be put under our IB with Alpari

Some contact details for you:

Dino Anastasiadis
        danastasiadis@alpari.co.uk
        +44 (0)20 7426 2886

Comment

Thankyou Will

Comment

Originally posted by WillT View Post
            Any broker in the UK works - you are looking for low spreads. You are probably best with someone like Alpari in the UK. You can ask to be put under our IB with Alpari

Some contact details for you:

Dino Anastasiadis
            danastasiadis@alpari.co.uk
            +44 (0)20 7426 2886
            Alpari UK insolvent from SNB , - http://leaprate.com/2015/01/dukascop...-alpari-japan/ - Dukascopy would be a prime choice. Can the VIP club join Dukascopy?

Comment

Originally posted by bull_2nd View Post
              Hi guys,

I appreciate a lot the new due diligence/vetting process for the new traders. Few quality/rock solid Signals are better than more mediocre providers. We need time to recover the losses and build new systems without hurry. As soon as the new traders will be available , we will evaluate them but it is essential your vetting process to be sure that no other DayFox will come here to fool and smash our hurt accounts.

I trust Forex Signals project, thank you again for your answers and effort.

bull_2nd
              Dear ForexSignals team,

actually there are 4 VIP main Signals (Smart Squared of Vijia that include SS&ST, Kilimanjaro , TradeAlerter and Steady Capture) after Viper and HarborFX departure for different motivation. Are you currently in the process of vetting new traders?
              I renew my compliments for all the effort on vetting process and all Forex Signals network.

bull_2nd

Comment

Working...
              X