No announcement yet.

Forum upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the Tapatalk read/unread issue I can confirm that it is solved now but for that to work I had to read each thread one by one and after that new posts are working fine

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a bug,

Im unable to insert a link intro my Signature. When I click the button to link a word to a website, I just cant enter the link..
      Im unable to type somthing in the window.

Would be nice if that gets fixed ^^

Comment

Originally posted by WillT
        Tapatalk is now online.
        Tapatalk still shows the first post instead of the last post Will. Please fix this

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by BMM View Post
          In the daily mail of subscribed threads there is not the link to go directly to new posts. Instead there is many times the link of the thread itself that is useless

It's annoying to manually browse the thread to find latest posts. I know that there is "latest activity" tab but it shows posts in reverse time order therefore is very unconfortable to read it forcing to manually look for the first not read post and then read all backward
          up, please plan to fix it and find a way to go directly to first unread post as it was before

thanks

BMM
          Last edited by BMM; 05-30-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Edits of the text fields in "User Settings" > "profile" tab can't be saved. It also can't be deleted. Tried with different browsers.

Comment

forum and chat are very slovw

Comment

I still have problems with tapatalk, I don't get any notification, anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Pianetti
                  I still have problems with tapatalk, I don't get any notification, anybody else?
                  Me too

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Tapatalk still shows the first post instead of the last post Will. Please fix this

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                    this mentioned by Vijay is still not fixed since the update

and yes notifications are still broke since the update

given up waiting for Will to fix it as it has been a couple months now so i have stopped using tappatalk, as Will has not even responded to the request for it to be fixed, it is being ignored or at least it feels like it lol

Comment

Sorry guys I had completely missed this thread. I've just reinstalled the whole package - can you see if thats working the way you wish? I don't use tapatalk so unless someone shows me exactly what you are looking for I'm really struggling to find the problem.

Comment

In regards the push notifications - I've opened a support ticket.

Comment

In the daily mail of subscribed threads there is not the link to go directly to new posts. Instead there is many times the link of the thread itself that is useless

It's annoying to manually browse the thread to find latest posts. I know that there is "latest activity" tab but it shows posts in reverse time order therefore is very unconfortable to read it forcing to manually look for the first not read post and then read all backward
                          up (please)

Comment

up (please)
                            Please, please, please re-instate the 'New Posts' feature. It is a royal pain to have to go through all the Latest Posts!

Thank you,
                            Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
                              Tapatalk is shit now with the website. I am basically never on the forum anymore because of it. No notifications. Just shitty emails.

Comment

Push notifications should now work according to tapatalk support. I don't actually see anything having been changed... but can someone tell me if its ok or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X