Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whey
    replied
    Wow... realy nice recovering. Continue same way! Since this thread nobody cares about while this thread real true.

Leave a comment:

• Kavka
    replied
    Originally posted by primi View Post
    I'm not pretending I know what he's doing this time but he could be doing longs and shorts with 2 different time frames in mind. I've seen it before and it worked. He made money both ways. But it's understandable that after this last time (when he screwed up) some of you are nervous.
    Sorry but Jay is soon out of business ,, Is only a matter of time ,, Hi need to take a long rest ,, and then going back ,,his reading of market is awful ,,Mistakes he have done now is unforgivable

Ps ,,,Jay you can buy now GBPNZD 19465 ,, not before ,, No need of SL ,,price can not so much longer down today so buy ..
    You had a perfect sell signals one USAJPY 109500 !!! ..
    Last edited by Kavka; 04-27-2018, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    Originally posted by primi View Post
    I'm not pretending I know what he's doing this time but he could be doing longs and shorts with 2 different time frames in mind. I've seen it before and it worked. He made money both ways. But it's understandable that after this last time (when he screwed up) some of you are nervous.
    Maybe, i could accept the multi timeframe theory, but why enter with a long position right now, after such a big move...? SC is constantly buying the high, and selling the low, against the trend.

Finding the perfect entry in a counter-trend direction is really hard, as it can go against you as fast as it did here, and i don't think jay is a good enough trader for this kind of strategy, and neither am i. Better go with the trend.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• moneyrunner
    replied
    Dont call the baby ugly you will get shot down....but I am sure we have seen this all before and it didnt end well. Nothing learnt the last time ...leopard and spots comes to mind.

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    I hope it all works out.

When I exited the PAM just after the GU loss I looked back at those trades and concluded Jay would have got out of them at break-even had he not started hedging.

Easy in hindsight of course.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    It's not the first time he's been long and short at the same time and he made money in the process. The important part here is that he doesn't mismanage it again.

Leave a comment:

• toddys2k
    replied
    One hedge is opened; another loss is coming.... bye bye monthly profits (sh....)

Leave a comment:

• artooks
    replied
    The same hedging strategy keeps going on again selling many positions and hedging I am afraid this is going out of hand again. If the same happens I am definitaly out.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Mammalogy is a different field of science

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    You know what they say,

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

It is the very definition of averaging.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Is it important how and when individual trades are closed?

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    Not closing loosing trades, but instead add positions in the same direction as long as the markets goes against you, even though it's no longer a correction but a trend running against you.

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Can you define "averaging" so that we get on the same page to start with?

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

1. Incorrect
    2. Incorrect
    3. Correct, however his trades all have a stop on them, so this doesn't apply to SteadyCapture.
    4. Incorrect
    I must say, this looks like averaging to me average.PNG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X