No announcement yet.

Global Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall have had a good experience with GP.

However, recently I've been having a few MT4 disconnects and as other brokers were releasing warnings of reduced leverage via email GP has waited until the last minute. I only found out via chat support that they will be doing so.

Comment

Indeed customer service is good
      But I make less pips than with others brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by arkoon View Post
        Indeed customer service is good
        But I make less pips than with others brokers.
        Interesting, I haven't seen them on the comparison charts pip wise. Do you prefer any other ASIC regulated brokers?

Comment

Hi
          Sorry I don t want to talk in this topic of others brokers. Better you make your own comparison. Also compare customer service. GP customer service is good.

Comment

Global Prime no longer appears on the list of Forexsignals.com trusted brokers: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers

Can Nick or someone from the forexSignals team explain why GP has been delisted? What went wrong in the relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
              Global Prime no longer appears on the list of Forexsignals.com trusted brokers: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers

Can Nick or someone from the forexSignals team explain why GP has been delisted? What went wrong in the relationship?
              Hi Iso,

There's nothing wrong with the relationship, we still think they're great. The only reason we took them off the page was because we're trying to consolidate our broker relationships a little because it's becoming quite a burden from an administrative point of view.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hi Iso,

There's nothing wrong with the relationship, we still think they're great. The only reason we took them off the page was because we're trying to consolidate our broker relationships a little because it's becoming quite a burden from an administrative point of view.
                I assume existing clients already connected to VIP using them as a trusted broker will be unaffected?

Thanks

//Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post

I assume existing clients already connected to VIP using them as a trusted broker will be unaffected?

Thanks

//Ben
                  Yes, that's correct.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Hi Iso,

Thanks for the explanation Nick.

Comment

Working...
                    X