No announcement yet.

Tallinex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great... Now Tallinex has issue with liquidity. Cannot open new trades or close old ones... The only US option soon to go out the window? Cannot withdraw my funds either; I really do hope they fix it, and Nick finds a more reliable broker. FxChoice seems to be working great for US clients, and allows 0.01lot size trades and hedging. I do not feel super safe with my money with Tallinex... https://mobile.twitter.com/ForexLive...33120934367232

Comment

Looks like other brokers are having the same issue of liquidity issues. Was told by them that it would be fixed by market open on Sunday. Only 20 minutes away. I'm in the US as well.

Comment

Originally posted by klass View Post
        Great... Now Tallinex has issue with liquidity. Cannot open new trades or close old ones... The only US option soon to go out the window? Cannot withdraw my funds either; I really do hope they fix it, and Nick finds a more reliable broker. FxChoice seems to be working great for US clients, and allows 0.01lot size trades and hedging. I do not feel super safe with my money with Tallinex... https://mobile.twitter.com/ForexLive...33120934367232

I just spoke to my contact at Tallinex and they have confirmed that all is working as normal. Can you please confirm you've still got issues?
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

I just spoke to my contact at Tallinex and they have confirmed that all is working as normal. Can you please confirm you've still got issues?
          The issue is now resolved. I am still concerned about this broker though...

Comment

Originally posted by adastra View Post

I was able to fund my account by using a debit card in place of a credit card. Hope that helps someone else.
            You must verify your credit card with Tallinex. You must also call your credit card company and tell them to allow the transaction. Use a credit card that does not charge foreign transaction or else you will get probably at least 3% fee from that credit card company as well as the 2% from tallinex.

Comment

Tallinex is not accepting funding accounts via credit cards for US clients at the moment. Only way is bank wire. They are looking for another payment provider.

Comment

Originally posted by IvanTrader View Post
                Tallinex is not accepting funding accounts via credit cards for US clients at the moment. Only way is bank wire. They are looking for another payment provider.
                Must have been recent. I added funds via credit card on 5/18 and I am a US client.

Comment

Originally posted by aznboi319 View Post

Must have been recent. I added funds via credit card on 5/18 and I am a US client.
                  Yeah this has been in the last week or so. I've chatted with them a few times today about it. Withdrawing money is fine. The issue is with US and Canada clients.

Comment

Does anyone have more than 100K deposited at Tallinex? Has anyone withdrawn more than 100K from Tallinex before as well?

Comment

Just a heads up. Tallinex is no longer accepting new US and Canadian clients. Existing accounts including MAMs aren't affected.

Comment

Usually when that happens it is just a short time before they kick out the US customers

Comment

Originally posted by IvanTrader View Post
                          Just a heads up. Tallinex is no longer accepting new US and Canadian clients. Existing accounts including MAMs aren't affected.
                          Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                          Usually when that happens it is just a short time before they kick out the US customers
                          What a Shame. Tallinex is such a great broker.

There are only 11 offshore brokers that who will continue to accept new U.S. clients listed on the 'Going offshore to escape the CFTC' Thread on BabyPips. (See Link)

Only 2 of those 11 are trusted. FxChoice and TradersWay. FxChoice has always been my next fall back.

I was all ready to deposit another $10k-$20k into Tallinex after the U.S. election.

I hope Tallinex hangs onto us. *sigh*

LL

Comment

If any US citizen is interested in generating between a loan of $100,000-$400,000 for 12-24 months of zero APR, please private message me. No prerequisites, except that you need to be a US citizen. My recommendation: Use it with a SAFE signal (GoldStar is my favorite), build up your account to a predetermined given goal (to prevent any last minute drawdowns that you don't pay it back on time), pay it off back quickly, and let the principle grow. It's almost free money. And it's 100% legal, without any money laundering, and completely documented.

Comment

Robbiefx, I PM'ed you.

Comment

They're, unfortunately, getting sued by the CTFC at the moment. The regulator filed a lawsuit against them for illegally soliciting and accepting at least $1.5 million from US clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X