No announcement yet.

c7traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then why do you sponsor such accounts? If you know they are martingale and one day they will blow?

Also how can a broker offer and support signals or specific manager if they need to be neutral to all. How do we know poeple trading with you will get same deal?

This is surely against regulation. Broker shouldn't offer signal nor recommend it. They are only "middle men" between suply and demand and connect one client with other. One who sells at specific price and other who buys at that price. If u are true ECN u get commission on that order and that is it. You are neutral, there must be no preference to who gets filled first...

Why should we beleive you are not filling first company accounts and than the others? Exactly for this reason regulators don't allow preference, so brokers remain neutral...
    Last edited by oportunis; 08-04-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

@oportunis

I believe you are heavily mistaken on a few things.

We are a Social Trading broker. Providing Signal Providers as a product to our clients to copy is a core offering of our brokerage. We rank our Signal Providers based on our internal matrix, much like how other Companies like ZuluTrade, Etoro does it. There are some jurisdictions that are against Social Trading but many are still open to it. A simple search online will review the number of existing Social Trading brokers in today's context.

We only sponsor accounts to Signal Providers whom meet our selection criteria. Any Trader can be a Signal Provider on our platform with their own funds too. However, we do not feature strategies whom do not meet our selection criteria. We ask that you log into our Webtrader to have a better idea of how Social Trading works > https://c7tradersclub.sirixtrader.com/

I am not quite sure what you are saying with regards to filling of trades. There is no preference with regards to filling of trades. The master trade will always go first, followed by the copiers trades. This is how copying trading platform works. Trades are automatically filled against our LPs when orders come in and there is no system to prioritize trades in any fashion.

I have attached an external link on explanation of how STP brokers work in Forex market - https://www.investoo.com/stp-forex-brokers/

Regards

Comment

So you do not offer independant trading accounts, only copyservice accounts?

I know how STP works, but if you are independend and have stop order and it doesn't get filled while on your signal it gets than this is not fair to the rest of traders...

Comment

Dom can you correct the DD from GoldenKiwi please. The DD is not correct and it shouldn't be placed on 1st place if we know DD was again more than 20% at one point. Investors will lose huge amount of money not knowing this...

Comment

@oportunis

We do offer MT4 accounts too, its linked with our Web based Social Trading platform.

We work in an extremely transparent manner, therefore your concerns would not be valid, I'm sure our existing clients would be able to testify to it

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
              Dom can you correct the DD from GoldenKiwi please. The DD is not correct and it shouldn't be placed on 1st place if we know DD was again more than 20% at one point. Investors will lose huge amount of money not knowing this...
              Great job detective Oportunis! Another fake DD% trader, again from C7Traders, again say hard stop is 10% in their description, again quietly stick to No.1 in simpletrader. Maybe soon he will come here and tell you, oh I have changed my settings now, It's really DD 6% going forward. Lol. This broker is really fishy. If you notice, the way they reply their post also very similar with the way their trader reply on the other thread. Can they be the same person?

Comment

@Lithium

We ask that you direct strategies related questions to the traders directly through SimpleTrader. This thread will be used for broker's specific questions.

Comment

What is the process of adding signal to your broker? As you grant 5k or 10k so easily anyone could be signal provider...

Comment

@oportunis

Please send your trading history (myfxbook, back testing etc) to fundmanager@c7traders.com so that our team can evaluate. We will inform you should you be shortlisted.

May I ask where did you get the impression that the process of becoming a Signal Provider is an easy one?

Our selection process follows a set of stringent guidelines in making sure that we only work with reliable Signal Providers. Upon confirmation, we will provide a Company sponsored live account to the Signal Providers with a 20% hard stop in place. This keeps our risk to a maximum of 20% per trader.

For further information on this, please contact us directly.

Comment

A few traders mentioned the process is not hard, so anyone with some OK history can join and they cannot get paid performance fee from your funds, but only from the followers, which is a red flag to me...

Comment

@oportunis

We believe it is difficult to understand the complexity of the selection process without going through it. Some Signal Providers might have excellent results which shortened the onboarding process while others would have failed right at the start. In any case, we are dealing with investors and Company's funds so there is no tolerance for any child's play.

Our Signal Providers may be remunerated from both Company and followers funds. However, the performance fee sharing agreement varies based on strategy and duration with the Company. At the start, Signal Providers might only be paid from followers if the Company is not confident of allocating additional AUM to them. Our top trader is currently managing a combined asset size of USD 4-5 million, made up of both Company and followers.

Hope the above clarifies.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                          Hi oportunis - as far as we can see, this is the correct draw-down calculation from historical trades.
                          -"An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today"-

Follow me on Quora for Q&A on Forex: https://www.quora.com/profile/Dominic-Gilbert-2

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

Hi oportunis - as far as we can see, this is the correct draw-down calculation from historical trades.
                            That is not correct. Please check those trades here: https://ibb.co/k6evev

Only that trade of 1.62 lots was in huge DD of 33.9 pips, not to mention this was just the part of the basket trade. The whole basket closed in profit, yes, but at one point all those trades were in loss. Please check the stats again with my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

Hey dom just take a quick look at his Excel file from myfxbook ... http://icecream.me/262645422d5c558eff7002f6d66790a8

There are multiple multiple times lot sizes like these have been opened. There is no way he has 3% DD at leverage of 44:1
                              Here you can see how much he went into DD with just this basket of trades.

Comment

here again with the time closed so you can see it's from the same basket http://icecream.me/5fad6dfb40dcb1b566d7efca25d904fd

Comment

Working...
                                X