Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching for broker to trade cryptocurrencies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Searching for broker to trade cryptocurrencies

    Hello,

    I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now.

    I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple).

    Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD broker would give me better security and would have someone to hold my hand along the way.

    So here goes and I'm looking for a reliable Forex CFD broker who's regulated, can do XRP and ofcourse, does not have heavy fees & commissions. I'm looking for one who would not be doing swap and per trade charges, as I want to invest and keep for maybe 2-3yrs.

    Would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions on this, pls.

  • #2
    I use JAFX for Crypto Currency trading as you can trade 24/7 and they have a wide range of options.

    Comment


    • #3
      There is an upcoming blockchain based asset management platform called Genesis Vision being released April 1st that aims to integrate MetaTrader to bridge forex brokers and cryptocurrency for the first time. Sounds like a potential solution for you. More info here - http://gvt-community.com/faq/ - and of course do your own research, merely a suggestion!

      Comment


      • #4
        I trade with Coinexx. I was looking for a broker that offer Cryptos on MT5 and they only seems to offer it. The instrument list is amazing. I like that they allow you to deposit and withdraw in most of the top currencies. The best thing is that the spreads on major pairs offer negative spreads during peak trading hours. Happy to trade with them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MBHeron88 View Post
          There is an upcoming blockchain based asset management platform called Genesis Vision being released April 1st that aims to integrate MetaTrader to bridge forex brokers and cryptocurrency for the first time. Sounds like a potential solution for you. More info here - http://gvt-community.com/faq/ - and of course do your own research, merely a suggestion!
          They released GenesisMarkets which is a MT5 bridge to Binance. I've been using their Live platform since day of launch and I am quite happy with the integration. I've also been actively trading their native token. Join the trading room here for Genesis Vision talk https://t.me/genesisVisionTrade

          Put the edge in your hands.
          Crypto MarketMaker Robot
          Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

          Comment


          • #6
            If you want to trade a crypto you can go to crypto trading website not a forex website.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kPips View Post
              I trade with Coinexx. I was looking for a broker that offer Cryptos on MT5 and they only seems to offer it. The instrument list is amazing. I like that they allow you to deposit and withdraw in most of the top currencies. The best thing is that the spreads on major pairs offer negative spreads during peak trading hours. Happy to trade with them.
              JAFX you can trade loads of Crypto but that is mt4 based not mt5.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post
                I use JAFX for Crypto Currency trading as you can trade 24/7 and they have a wide range of options.
                Have you made money, and if so, have you successful withdrawn profits. After reading the reviews on Forex Peace Army, traders are having issues with this MT4 brokerage. If you would like to vouch for this brokerage, please help us verify the brokerages pays profits. If you haven't made any money, well then I guess we should wait until someone makes a withdrawal.

                Happy trading Crypo

                I prefer GenesisMarkets ( already successfully made a withdrawal) and Bitmex ( By far the most liquid platform on earth for trading Bitcoin).
                Put the edge in your hands.
                Crypto MarketMaker Robot
                Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

                  Have you made money, and if so, have you successful withdrawn profits. After reading the reviews on Forex Peace Army, traders are having issues with this MT4 brokerage. If you would like to vouch for this brokerage, please help us verify the brokerages pays profits. If you haven't made any money, well then I guess we should wait until someone makes a withdrawal.

                  Happy trading Crypo

                  I prefer GenesisMarkets ( already successfully made a withdrawal) and Bitmex ( By far the most liquid platform on earth for trading Bitcoin).
                  I have made some good money(and also lost money). I have withdrawn over 10,000 at one point from JAFX and it was in my bank within about 6 days which was not too bad.
                  I can vouch for them yes, where do I do that?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

                    I have made some good money(and also lost money). I have withdrawn over 10,000 at one point from JAFX and it was in my bank within about 6 days which was not too bad.
                    I can vouch for them yes, where do I do that?
                    https://www.myfxbook.com
                    You can link your trading account to the above site and show that you have successfully made a withdrawal of 10000. Looking forward to it.
                    Put the edge in your hands.
                    Crypto MarketMaker Robot
                    Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

                      https://www.myfxbook.com
                      You can link your trading account to the above site and show that you have successfully made a withdrawal of 10000. Looking forward to it.
                      Why would I want to show my trading account to anyone? I am not selling anything and it matters not whether anyone believes me or not lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ForexandCrypto View Post

                        I have made some good money(and also lost money). I have withdrawn over 10,000 at one point from JAFX and it was in my bank within about 6 days which was not too bad.
                        I can vouch for them yes, where do I do that?
                        You asked how you can vouch for them.
                        Put the edge in your hands.
                        Crypto MarketMaker Robot
                        Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

                          You asked how you can vouch for them.
                          I can vouch that JAFX have paid my withdrawals etc

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Other Broker that We can use is Alpari, they trade cryptocurrencies with CFD, check more info in https://alpari.com/en/markets/crypto/bitcoin/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Crypto trading is very hard at the moment! JAFX must love me as I am trading every day on it lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X