Bot trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot trading

The Financial Industry is the fastest growing Best Forex and Crypto Signal and Education Provider with a great community. Our company has the best currency analyst team working together to deliver higher success rate in the short term trading. Our company has well developed infrastructure with a good working atmosphere which deliver the highest possible outcome in term of our customer satisfaction. The Financial Industry is an open family for all traders!

The Financial Industry provides:

- Crypto and Forex education, with a huge libary full of books, lessons, video's and an 8 week trading course! We also host webinars.

- Crypto Daytrade, Position and swing signals

- Forex scalp and position signals

- Trading Bot support. We can setup your bot or We can even run your trading bot, so we do all the work for you!

Feel free to join our Discord channel for free signals and questions about The Financial Industry: https://discord.gg/tCAu8uc

and take a look at our website: https://thefinancialindustry.com/

Hmmmm not a fan of Bots......

Comment

The bots are a very functional tool that is not yet perfected and that is mostly handled by the wrong companies that seek to scam their customers for a lot of money, however often many traders work on its improvement to offer a better service to society, in my case I am dedicated to the design of automatic systems for exotic pairs and I always concentrate on offering a good service all my customers, futurely the bots for trading will be achieved more easily to the current and with favorable results for all investors.

Comment

In my opinion, this is not the safest way to trade, because in fact you cannot control the situation yourself, you become an outside observer, who can just do his business in a crisis and not even know what is happening to the capital. I wouldn't be able to do that for sure, it's extremely unsafe, even if there are good trading systems, there are still far fewer than bad ones.

Comment

From everything I have seen in the market, I have not yet seen robots that could trade as well as a human. On the one hand, they have their own advantages, for example, they are devoid of emotions and panic, that is, in any situation they operate according to the planned algorithm. But I think that many people will agree with me in the sense that often unforeseen and non-standard situations occur in the market. And of course in this case the robot simply will not react and can significantly harm your money.

Comment

I can see that the interest of traders in passive formats is getting higher and higher, and it surprises me, because I always thought that this is the type of trading that is not popular, because it is difficult to control what happens to your money and understand what happens in the market and why a decision was made.
            On the other hand, it can be a help if you have not been able to take part in active work at the moment. But here it is very important to pay attention to how exactly this or that service functions, how its quality, dynamics suit you, so that you choose exactly what suits you. If you do not agree to any terms, it is not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholbizel View Post
              I can see that the interest of traders in passive formats is getting higher and higher, and it surprises me, because I always thought that this is the type of trading that is not popular, because it is difficult to control what happens to your money and understand what happens in the market and why a decision was made.
              On the other hand, it can be a help if you have not been able to take part in active work at the moment. But here it is very important to pay attention to how exactly this or that service functions, how its quality, dynamics suit you, so that you choose exactly what suits you. If you do not agree to any terms, it is not right.
              Gholbizel, bot trading will always be popular among lazy traders. On the other side, there are people who would like to take some easy money. Eventually, I am not sure if there is one bot trading which can be profitable on a long run

Comment

Is trading with a bot better than manual? Is it possible to make consistent profits by using a bot in forex trading?

Comment

Most bots lose eventually

Comment

Bots are very volatile even the best ones. I do believe there are some good bots out there but hard to tell with so many going around

Comment

Are bots a good functional tool to use for forex trading, and does it make consistent profits?

Comment

Working...
                      X