If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? It's unlikely someone is going to put their hand up to help you unless you sell yourself a little
Hiii all I have been trading since 2013 . Like all others I came to know abt forex trading by an online advertisement .I still remember the slogan it was of ufx market."turn 500 dollars into 1 million in 30 days . At that very moment i decided am gonna be a forex millionaire . Then I moved in the same phase that every trader goes through i.e search for holy grail etc.Now at present my situation is 2 accounts burned , one time scammed by a fake forex mentor .For last 3 months i have been doing good but I just want to finetune my trading a little more and would like to learn from a actual trader .I got hold of Forexsignals.com from FPA as everyone recommended me to join here
Improving what ? You just want to get success like every one does. Technical course about PA is freely available at babypips school. If you already know that stuff then take some breath and learn about News releases and Fundamental Analysis. Currencies moves with fundamentals and you need to find out the reason WHY this is happening? For Eg: EURUSD is going down but Why ?
1) Look for what central Banks and Big market players are looking for ? (Monetary Policy, Interest rates, Economical status, Political Conditions, Inflation etc)
2) You can't double your account every month. Control greed and Emotions and trade with low leverage. Target 5 - 10% account growth per month.
3) Never chase the market, even if you see big move after news then just wait for market retracement to enter the trade.
4) Never try to Pick the bottom or top, Just Trade with established trend, don't try to be smart.
5) Use support and resistance key levels for entries and exit.
You don't need a mentor, you just need to focus and keep patience until you find high probability trade setups.