Money transfer method in trading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money transfer method in trading

Is it possible to transfer money from one trading account to another trading account?

If transferring with the same broker, it is not a problem. If you are transferring between different brokers, it is possible as long as the sending and receiving brokers have an agreement.

Cheers,
    FxTurtle

Comment

I believe AxiTrader, Global Prime, and IC Markets are all willing to transfer between each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
        I believe AxiTrader, Global Prime, and IC Markets are all willing to transfer between each other.
        I thought so too. Turns out only gp with axi and gp with icm. Bad blood between icm and axi

Comment

Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
          I thought so too. Turns out only gp with axi and gp with icm. Bad blood between icm and axi
          And GP only if you are closing out with them. I recently wanted to do B2B to send all funds from one of my accounts with them and they would not do it.

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

Originally posted by henryjorg View Post
            Is it possible to transfer money from one trading account to another trading account?
            For different trading companies maybe, its not possible! By the way, multiple trading accounts are not suitable for me! It breaks my trading concentration! Thatís way, I use only one live account here! In addition, Forex trading is my permanent way of money making! Thatís way, I always try to react here as like a professional Forex trader!

Comment

Working...
            X