Whats your trading style?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your trading style?

Share with us your ideas ! Whats the style of trading you do?

My style of trading is simple yet effective (for me may not be for everyone) I'm 70% fundamental 30 % technical. I use a 15min chart, wait for news releases BUT I don't trade the actual release as my brains a bit to slow for that so I trade the reversal of a news release. 70-80% of the time when a the market spikes due to news it will return to where it previously was.. Thats my style which I find very effective for me.

Whats yours? Share your style and how effective it is for you.

We can code data driven events such as news or key words searches but fundamentals is something entirely different that takes research to form a bias whether right or wrong.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
    FX4BTC Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kichie
      Share with us your ideas ! Whats the style of trading you do?

My style of trading is simple yet effective (for me may not be for everyone) I'm 70% fundamental 30 % technical. I use a 15min chart, wait for news releases BUT I don't trade the actual release as my brains a bit to slow for that so I trade the reversal of a news release. 70-80% of the time when a the market spikes due to news it will return to where it previously was.. Thats my style which I find very effective for me.

Whats yours? Share your style and how effective it is for you.
      Sounds 100% technical to me. Where does the fundamnetal aspect come in?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
      FX4BTC Website

Comment

Well, in my early stage of trading, I was too much restricted then I only used scalping trading style! But day by day I have improved my trading skill! Thatís way, now I am comfortable with all kind of trading style! Even, sometimes I use hedging trading style! Interestingly, I use ECN broker TradingBanks which broker allows all kind of trading styles!

Comment

According to our trading experience we the traders basically traders choose our trading style. In order to my trading experience I think , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping style, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Comment

Working...
          X