Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURUSD consolidate already 5-weeks at 1.12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EUR/USD bounced off from 1.2090 after all an I think it may drop back down to 1.2000.

Comment

The bulls proved to be very strong and the pair did break out above 1.2090. I think the rally will continue at least to 1.2250 - 1.2300.

Comment

The pair fell from 1.2300 for an expected correction. The trend is still quite bullish, so it may not be very deep, it will likely reach 1.2100 at the most, I think.

Comment

The fundamentals caused a big rally, I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches 1.1500 next.

Comment

Originally posted by rashed1 View Post
            The fundamentals caused a big rally, I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches 1.1500 next.
            Do you mean 1.1500 or 1.2500? Because 1.1500 is very far down...

Comment

EUR/USD is range-bound below 1.2300 and since today there are no big news range will probably continue until next week.

Comment

EUR/USD climbed above 1.2500 and is still so bullish I wouldn't be surprised if it continues moving to the upside toward 1.2600.

Comment

EUR/USD found some resistance at 1.2540 and began a correction. That said, next week the movement to the upside may continue.
                  Last edited by mlawson71; 01-29-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

The correction continues for the moment and the pair will likely depreciate below 1.2300.

Comment

• The pair rebounded from 1.2335 after all, but it will likely make a third attempt to break out below that level soon.

Comment

• I think there has finally been a breakout to the downside, I think next target will be around 1.2300.

Comment

• It fell all the way down to 1.2210 before rebounding from that level, I think that once the current retracement is over it will keep falling.

Comment

• The pair is consolidating sideways for now, I think that next week the depreciation will likely continue.

Comment

• Surprisingly enough, the pair rebounde from 1.2200 and it appears the correction will last at least until 1.2430.

Comment

• The move to the upside still continues, I think the rally may last even to 1.2500 again.

Comment

Working...
                                X