Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your news from?

Tell as from where get your news from?

Could you ask your question more specifically, I'm not sure that I understood you correctly, but I will answer as I understood. Of course, like any other, I take all the news from the Internet, and I think everyone does)

Comment

Indeed. Which news? Forex news? Bitcoin news? Analysis? News in general? Tabloid gossip?
      I use the internet exclusively too, it's been years since I've bough a newspaper and I rarely watch TV,

Comment

It would be better if you specified a category of the news you are talking about. I don't have a specific source for any kind of news. I normally search the web and read it on my sites. There is so much fake news that you can't rely on a single source for credible news.

Comment

I get the news from a variety of channels. I have followed a lot of forums and i also like to browse many news websites. I also like to read many newspapers. I believe that the best way to get your share of news is the newspapers. I also like to watch some youtube channels for the information.

Comment

Working...
          X