No announcement yet.

What does everybody do for a living??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in advertising, I also play on a semi-professional football team and aside from trading, I do some buying and selling business to get a little more money.

Comment

I also work in affiliate marketing, but in my spare time I gamble, so it brings me some extra income. If you also want to, you can check the site

Comment

Apart from doing my usual job, I also do small business articles and some other job offers like participate in TV channels and participate in events.

Comment

I work as a secretary and with the money I earn I invest small businesses to buy and sell different types of offers that are offered to me frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
            I am someone who works with tech. I repair peoples PC's most of the time though. VMFS is a clustered filesystem designed to store virtual machine disks for VMware ESX or ESXi Server hosts. In Ubuntu Linux, there is a command-line tool vmfs-tools that allows you to access VMFS filesystems from some other non ESX/ESXi host for e.g. maintenance tasks. Last time my client asked for some good vmfs tools recommendations. Without thinking twice I told him about Diskinternals VMFS Recovery and why he should use it. I mean come on, more than 90% chance of recovering your data? That is just amazing. When you are working with virtual disks and virtual machines, itís important to make a backup of all the data you have there.
            Nice dofollow backlink you made here.

Comment

Digital marketing and social media were mentioned here several times, that's great! What I like to use is influencer marketing, it's really popular right now and this is a really flexible tool that can be used for everyone's needs. Read more about it, if you're interested.

Comment

In general, I love a lot of games and I don’t have any particular favorite. I’m generally an avid gamer with experience, I have all the consoles and even play on the computer recently I like to stick to the Playboy Slot Machine-Play Microgaming Pokies. You get a ton of pleasure from this toy in a short period of time

Comment

Do you gamble for a living then?

Comment

Working...
                  X