Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rettangolo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rettangolo

    Anyone have any experience with this signal ? I'm looking for something to replace FX4 Charlie.

    Unfortunately, like so many signals on here, the open trades are private which makes me extremely nervous.

    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...OLO-by-FN.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by Westie View Post
    Anyone have any experience with this signal ? I'm looking for something to replace FX4 Charlie.

    Unfortunately, like so many signals on here, the open trades are private which makes me extremely nervous.

    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...OLO-by-FN.html
    What happend to FX4 Charlie ?????

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

      What happend to FX4 Charlie ?????
      He closed the signal down, I think it was too stressful trading other peoples money. I can sympathize, I don't think I could do it.

      I am now subscribed to 0 signals right now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Westie View Post

        He closed the signal down, I think it was too stressful trading other peoples money. I can sympathize, I don't think I could do it.

        I am now subscribed to 0 signals right now.
        Why dont you look at Darwinex for a good signal ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

          Why dont you look at Darwinex for a good signal ?
          I've got a small account with Darwinex, and in the last 3 months it's lost 7.72%, so not stellar results thus far. I've got 6 Darwins in it, which is supposedly good for 'diversification' although it seems more like it gives you 6 times as much chance to lose money

          Still early days, but I'm not desperate to put money in there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Who have you got currently westie?
            Ive lost big time this year with the likes of hedge pro, steady, and the personal account of jimmy's.
            Only one that made me money was titan fx

            Comment


            • #7
              you can view partial info on the open trades at
              http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/rettangolo/23712

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aeolos View Post
                you can view partial info on the open trades at
                http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/rettangolo/23712
                Thanks Aeolos, there are a couple of trades in there that are a bit strange. Specifically one that was opened a year ago (08/2017) EURNZD sell. I guess I'll ask the provider what's going on there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by phynicle View Post
                  Who have you got currently westie?
                  Ive lost big time this year with the likes of hedge pro, steady, and the personal account of jimmy's.
                  Only one that made me money was titan fx
                  Also I have gained in the past with the titan signal and with the sam safehaven signal on the simpletrader.
                  Now titan is also on darwinex (ATL) and I'm following it there

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by laracroft View Post

                    Also I have gained in the past with the titan signal and with the sam safehaven signal on the simpletrader.
                    Now titan is also on darwinex (ATL) and I'm following it there
                    I'm following Titan Trader (ATL) on darwinex too.

                    phynicle I don't have any Simpletrader subs left, were you talking about which Darwinex I use ?

                    As above, ATL and the following. I have no idea whether these are good or not, or how you are supposed to analyse them (given that you can't see the trades).

                    But for what it's worth, I currently have

                    CLA
                    ERQ (Oak Ladder)
                    LVS
                    MYQ
                    MYY
                    NTI
                    SYO
                    TMB

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Westie View Post
                      Anyone have any experience with this signal ? I'm looking for something to replace FX4 Charlie.

                      Unfortunately, like so many signals on here, the open trades are private which makes me extremely nervous.

                      https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...OLO-by-FN.html
                      I agree with you Westie. Not too many signals appealing here at the moment but personally I've been looking at Outsidethebox for some reason. Too many traders here use the same disaster trading methods, grid, martingale, wild erratic trades, miracle EA, etc. Its hard to find someone that is genuine. I dont really recommend any signals here ever but what I see is pretty good. I've also read their thread as well and the trader seems down to earth and knows his stuff.
                      Last edited by NextGen4FX; 08-25-2018, 01:11 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have also signed up for Outside the box. There is another that intrigues me it is a grid, Blackwave Alpine MAM (also available as a signal) on the MAM he does have nearly $1m under management so quite a bit of backing. Any thoughts welcome

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Westie View Post

                          But for what it's worth, I currently have

                          CLA
                          ERQ (Oak Ladder)
                          LVS
                          MYQ
                          MYY
                          NTI
                          SYO
                          TMB
                          They seem like solid darwins and doesn't seem to be making negative returns on the net in the last 6 months or so. What was causing your 7% loss?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by phynicle View Post

                            They seem like solid darwins and doesn't seem to be making negative returns on the net in the last 6 months or so. What was causing your 7% loss?
                            I thought so, it was actually the two I removed this week which caused the loss

                            RIH
                            WSS

                            I thought both seemed ok, but WSS in particular took a large loss unlike any that had happened in it's history. Maybe I should have stuck with them, only history will tell I guess.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Is Titan used to be available as a signal at SimpleTrader?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X