No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah where's your sense of adventure Nick??

I'm happy to jump on board with a small account once you get it up and running Vijay!

Comment

Just notify us when you guys ready and I will prepare extra small account to follow your action here ST ....

Comment

Originally posted by Imran View Post
        Just notify us when you guys ready and I will prepare extra small account to follow your action here ST ....
        Great Imran. Thanks for the interest. Ofcourse you will be notified when the signal comes. Nick has some criteria for each signal. SS++ has to meet those criteria to become a signal. I respect those. We dont need to be in a hurry. Patience pays in trading
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

.... anyway we all know and learned : Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results, right ? So start from small account

Comment

Originally posted by Imran View Post
            .... anyway we all know and learned : Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results, right ? So start from small account
            Hi Imran, i know some people are interested in this. But this account needs to conform to the rules and criteria defined in this site. For one or two, However the good system is, we can not allow and change the rules. Even i agree to the fact that the longer a system works the better it is. few works performance is no good. There are thousands of such accounts everywhere, who are getting more than 10% a day too. So i advice you guys to have lil more patience. We need to stick to what management decides. No pressure should be there on Nick and team. A good system will always come to the lime light. so lets wait

Comment

Hey Smart,

I just want to confirm that you are still concentrating on your original signal? I would like top know if my signal provider loses focus if he is moving onto a different project.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                Hey Smart,

I just want to confirm that you are still concentrating on your original signal? I would like top know if my signal provider loses focus if he is moving onto a different project.
                Yes Big river, my main focus is on smarttrade account and not on the other one. smarttrade is a PAMM accoutn mate. Its not just a signal here. There are other investors with me, i am managing their money. I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LESSEN MY FOCUS ON THIS. The other one is completely automated, i see only the results and nothing else. So please do not think i am giving more importance to the other project.

Comment

Previous NZDJPY and AUDJPY longs did not look good. exited one at BE other at 0.5% loss.

Now looking for SHORT trades on AUDUSD and NZDUSD.
                  Last edited by SmartTrader; 11-13-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Closed GBPAUD and AUDUSD trades at 2.65% profit.

I still have Long and short bias for these two trades so i will be looking to reenter at some good levels.

Comment

• Looking for the following trades

SHORT : AUDUSD,
                      LONG : GBPJPY, GBPAUD, USDJPY

Comment

• Hi St,

Im considering following, but Im looking at your myfxbook that shows balance reduction of approx of just shy of 18k in July to today's amount of just above 7k. Am i reading this right? I would usually answer my own question by looking at the history, but note this is set to private.

Thanks In Advance

Comment

• Originally posted by wilyc View Post
                          Hi St,

Im considering following, but Im looking at your myfxbook that shows balance reduction of approx of just shy of 18k in July to today's amount of just above 7k. Am i reading this right? I would usually answer my own question by looking at the history, but note this is set to private.

Thanks In Advance
                          Hi

you can check withdrawal amount and the deposit amount, that way you will know if they are profits or losses. Myfxbook profits doesnt show an error. None of it is my money, its a PAMM(managed) account. All of it is investors money. one guy deposited 6k and withdrew his money immediately after 5% loss and another guy withdrew his money for his expenses, another one moved his funds to some other account, he is my friend and i am trading a private account for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemort
                            lots of losing trades and none are being taken on your myfxbook account?? you showing off one account and then running a different account with lots of losers for us?? this week 7 losers and 2 winners?
                            What are you talking about? Please do your ground work before accusing anyone. There are two accounts, smarttrader and smartscalper.

smarttrader : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...adereal/588403
                            smartscalper : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...scalper/725812

Now tell me, what are you saying?

and anything related to smartscalper, post in that thread only, not here. this smarttrader thread.

Comment

• very sorry, yes you are correct i made a mistake and posted in the wrong one. i will edit now and remove my post.

Sorry again

Comment

• GBPAUD and GBPJPY longs are nearing.

Comment

Working...
                                X