Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smart
    Before and during FOMC i will not trade, may be after FOMC i may take trades
    And here we are in huge GBPAUD sell drawdown right during FOMC

Comment

• Hmm not ideal is it, got some red gbp news coming up in 5 mins, let's see if it gets us out

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is a nasty trade. Not sure how I feel about scalper being turned on for NFP? Such an important NFP too. Sigh. Keep forgetting to turn it off. Now will put a sign on my wall to remind me. Good luck to all (and Vijay!). Friday we may get some reversal candles hopefully.

Comment

• It is forex,even best trader here is human,i hope we survive,but is not looking good

Comment

• I was under the impression that vijay implemented new settings to the ea to open new trades at a larger pip difference. The 2nd trade was at a almost 80 pip difference yet the 3rd was only 30?? What's with the discrepancy vijay

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• first bullet fired at NFP news release...... maybe next time is better to wait some minutes after so big news to turn on SS and test new nice "wait-till-rebound spacing" system

let's hope the best now

Comment

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
                I was under the impression that vijay implemented new settings to the ea to open new trades at a larger pip difference. The 2nd trade was at a almost 80 pip difference yet the 3rd was only 30?? What's with the discrepancy vijay

Spacing between trades has been awful in this basket imo ...
                Lot sizing has been dramatically increased ...
                Also i see the sell a very bad move if this basket stays open for 2 or 3 days .. also my own personal opinion. .
                Lets hope for break even ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• There goes the first chop .. -5%
                  I will stay silent with my opinion and comments after this basket ends ... but i guess we will need some explanation later ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                    Spacing between trades has been awful in this basket imo ...
                    imho just first bullet timing was awful. Imho

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                      There goes the first chop .. -5%
                      I will stay silent with my opinion and comments after this basket ends ... but i guess we will need some explanation later ..

I have literally just joined this signal two days ago and been hammered. The 200 pips I've made through shorting EURUSD on NFP have gone up in smoke!!!!!!!

Comment

• I think there honestly needs to be some answers man. This basket should not even have started. And the pip spacing was horrible

Comment

• Worst SS week, first was slippage during AUS news and now entry during NFP. Bad luck for me. At least many of you make lots for the AUD news.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
                            imho just first bullet timing was awful. Imho
                            I would add to that the concept of going short also ... not very good idea in a wide ranged pair that has been hell bullish for quiet s while and has been retracing for dome time ..
                            We literally sold at a bottom

Comment

• I joined 2 weeks ago on Smart2 and this is one nasty trade.

Comment

• whitesnake01uk Atleast your break even.

Comment

Working...
                                X