No announcement yet.

Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the pain of this basket arrives just from not having turned off EA scalper at NFP data release for all the crosses but just for USD crosses. This is the only point, all the rest is normal trading for this signal + new spacing algo I liked and all backseat comments are useless and annoying as usual

I am confident that Vijay will climb this DD in the future but I also hope that he will not repeat that damned rookie error that I had to look at three times to believe it happened. I would like to have a comment by Vijay on this specific point

Vijay is maybe best trader here but this time... but nobody is perfect so: hail to Mr V in any case!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
      all the pain of this basket arrives just from not having turned off EA scalper at NFP data release for all the crosses but just for USD crosses. This is the only point, all the rest is normal trading for this signal + new spacing algo I liked and all backseat comments are useless and annoying as usual

I am confident that Vijay will climb this DD in the future but I also hope that he will not repeat that damned rookie error that I had to look at three times to believe it happened. I would like to have a comment by Vijay on this specific point

Vijay is maybe best trader here but this time... but nobody is perfect so: hail to Mr V in any case!
      This sums it up perfectly for me.

I'm new here (hi all) and almost pulled the trigger on following this signal last week. However, the decision to trade during NFP has stirred some doubt for me in regards to risk management.

Personally I don't see the need to trade during high response releases, especially with subs.

I will be watching from the sidelines on how this is handled, and the navigating of the resulting equity pullback.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by nhen View Post
        This sums it up perfectly for me.

I'm new here (hi all) and almost pulled the trigger on following this signal last week. However, the decision to trade during NFP has stirred some doubt for me in regards to risk management.

Personally I don't see the need to trade during high response releases, especially with subs.

I will be watching from the sidelines on how this is handled, and the navigating of the resulting equity pullback.

Cheers
        Tell you what sums it up for me!!!!!!!!!! You've just made that comment to rub it in when others are in this position. That makes you a very feeble little human being that I would quite enjoy meeting.

Comment

• Vijay is best trader hee,but if we die i will quit forex,can not recover day fox,kili..........The only one who is making money here is Nick ,with his 2k accounts

Comment

• Too the moon we go.. ack,

Hope you holding up ol Vijay

Wishing you the best of luck mate with the remaining

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
              The only one who is making money here is Nick ,with his 2k accounts

Untrue, but whatever you're entitled to your opinion. And besides, Nick & Will deserve everything they get from all the hard work that they have put in over the past years to get this business off the ground. Well done I say!

Comment

• Bla,bla,bla.Silent,day fox,amplified,kili,trade alarterThese are vip signals with margincal,only kili around 25%(eurchf case) Soo bla,bla,bla

With out Viper and smart this site is funeral with music

Wher are 100 of other no vip signals
                Last edited by Fxtsunami; 11-10-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Hi, -17% cashed in, -13% floatting, so total DD 30%, what is the max?
                  thks and courage/good luck...

Comment

• Originally posted by fxwar View Post
                    Hi, -17% cashed in, -13% floatting, so total DD 30%, what is the max?

Comment

• Originally posted by fxwar View Post
                      Hi, -17% cashed in, -13% floatting, so total DD 30%, what is the max?
                      Doesn't matter all gone now!!

In all honesty I am glad its closed. Can move on now and consider my options. -13% loss is just to much for me!!

Comment

• Comment

• Hi Guys,

i waited waited for it to recover, but it did not, i had to close at some point. We took 27% loss totally for this month, which will take few months to recover. I will try my best. We had gone above water levels even after booking 43%. We have a better system now.
                          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
                            Doesn't matter all gone now!!

In all honesty I am glad its closed. Can move on now and consider my options. -13% loss is just to much for me!!
                            If -13% is too much for you, why are you in forex. I don't think you will find anyone trading forex for long time and never lost 13%. It's not a happy day for Vjay's followers, but I think he is humble enough to learn something from this one and make improvements. He will make you money in the long run.

Comment

• Yes plz move on.

Comment

• Tahk you Vijay i am quiting forex,not because of you.I still think you are best trader here and best guy.Tahnk you

Comment

Working...
                                X