• Show
Clear All

• I am checking, thats proper, and i am closely monitoring
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• GBPNZD already hit TP for 25.9 pips.
      Thank you Vijay

Comment

• 24.1 pips here... perfect trade Vijay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
          GBPNZD already hit TP for 25.9 pips.
          Thank you Vijay
          Err, it did? Can't see any such thing on my account and if I'm not mistaken there is no such thing on official account either. Confused.

Comment

• Some of us with good pre Asian spreads already hit TP. Master hasn't.

Comment

• I hit TP too, thanks Vijay!

(also do you mind updating your myfxbook)

Comment

• 25.9 here spot on Vijay

Comment

• Wow. Glad to hear some of you guys got lucky and hit TP. My account closed with the master at -25

Comment

• Originally posted by gmarco3 View Post
                    Wow. Glad to hear some of you guys got lucky and hit TP. My account closed with the master at -25
                    Same here and an afwul negative swap on top of it...
                    Looks like first negative week to be in two months.

Comment

• Anton and GMarco.

I missed that TP as well and ended up down, despite the fact that my FXCM terminal registered an hourly high a pip or so above Vijay's TP.

To avoid this happening in future, I have copied Vijay's TP (but not the SL) in the Control Panel. Would recommend those who missed out last night to do the same.

It won't work 100% of the time (if your broker feeds are the same as on the Smart Scalper account) but it will reduce the possibility of this frustrating event reoccurring.

Obviously this is not Vijay's fault at all - actually a testimony to his system's ability to pick pip perfect tops!

Regards - Roger

Comment

• Here comes the triple swap

Comment

• WTF with such a HUGE Swap!!??... It seems like it is always happening to us... Damn it!!

Comment

• The TP more than makes up for the swap. I think we will hit this one.

Comment

• I know, it's just that I hate negative Swaps, and I had to express some rage about it

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X