No announcement yet.

Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Scalper Becomes An Endorsed Signal!

I'm pleased to confirm Smart Scalper has passed trail trader status.

We finally have all the information needed to place this as an endorsed signal on our site!

My initial concerns have been alleviated through consistent gains and solid risk management. 9 consecutive profitable months with 200%+ returns is quite astounding in my view.

I can also confirm that Vijay has shown me several accounts from several of his private investors that total in the hundreds of thousands.

I'll be running a public account on my portfolio in the coming weeks. Once it's set up I'll share a link for you guys to follow.

Congratulations Vijay, your view on the market and the stability when steering your ship through drawdown is incredibly impressive.

Keep up the great work!
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Congrats Vijay

*golf clap*

Comment

• Congrats Vijay!!!!

Comment

• When the mam will launched

Cant wait for It

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Originally posted by bismillahwd View Post
            When the mam will launched

Cant wait for It

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            This week. Wait for Nick's email. we have a separate thread for MAM, so please post it there.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• 106 pips for me with FXCM active trader account. Very happy, especially as took a massive hit on one of my other accounts on Friday, so this has really helped with that! Thanks Vijay.

Comment

• Hello, Vijay! Thanks for last GA profit! Now about current GA trades: it seems that you do not believe in "huge gap must be closed" principle... Does your strategy takes gaps into account? Just wondering...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
                  "huge gap must be closed"
                  Why on earth does it have to be closed? Does it turn the moment it closes and continues down or is still still a valid "principle" if it just shoots straight up without even a pause when it closes?

Comment

• I dont think Anton said It absolutely must close the gap.... Only that they often do, and a lot of traders would rather give it some time to see. BTW on the daily chart, G/A has closed the gap. ;-)

Comment

• If you look at the statistics, you will see that a gap closes in 70 to 90% of the cases, depending on the currency pair. What happens AFTER the close, does not matter. The importance is that it closes. It does not have to, of course. It just does often.

Comment

• Originally posted by jprize View Post
                        I dont think Anton said It absolutely must close the gap.... Only that they often do, and a lot of traders would rather give it some time to see. BTW on the daily chart, G/A has closed the gap. ;-)
                        .... and note how nicely the closed level turns into resistance!

Comment

Hello, Vijay! Thanks for last GA profit! Now about current GA trades: it seems that you do not believe in "huge gap must be closed" principle... Does your strategy takes gaps into account? Just wondering...
                          There is no "must" for market. and no my strategy does not take gaps in to consideration. GBP is volatile at the moment. After the initial trade closed today, i had disabled the EA for some hours just to avoid any chaos in thin market. Also planned to disable the EA when the Scottland voting nears. At the moment we are good, dont worry.

Comment

• Vijay are you capping the basket to a total of 4 positions or open to add more if necessary?

Comment

If you look at the statistics, you will see that a gap closes in 70 to 90% of the cases, depending on the currency pair. What happens AFTER the close, does not matter. The importance is that it closes. It does not have to, of course. It just does often.
                              Delete any 4 random consecutive bars from your chart and there's a 70 to 90% chance the gap will close as well. It doesn't mean anything at all in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by KGB View Post
                                Vijay are you capping the basket to a total of 4 positions or open to add more if necessary?
                                I might open KGB. just wanted to see how far it can go up before opening another.

Comment

Working...
                                X