No announcement yet.

Forex ReBORN Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your plan if the 1.1170 breaks?

Comment

• Master account is only 5% down guys, I deposit some money for back because I know asad won't give up and manage this very professionally, he have done this before.

Comment

• Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
        Master account is only 5% down guys, I deposit some money for back because I know asad won't give up and manage this very professionally, he have done this before.
        Reborn Signal = DD 5% max DD 15%
        Road2Rich Signal = DD 22% max DD 40%

Somethings a bit off here. The Reborn Signal has 2x more from current to hit max. Taking the equivalent if Reborn hit 15% DD. Road2Rich would be 66% (but max is 40%).

I've also added a bit more to give it a big buffer.

Comment

• Keeping quiet is the wrong approach here

Comment

• Originally posted by interceptor View Post
            Keeping quiet is the wrong approach here
            Fully agree, just a few words could help clam the waters, and put some minds at ease.

Comment

• euro is heading for 1.1300.......somewhere its said "cut the losers and run with the winners"
              Last edited by moneyrunner; 05-22-2017, 11:04 AM. Reason: type o

Comment

• Originally posted by interceptor View Post
                Keeping quiet is the wrong approach here
                He will only post if he has something to show off. That's cemented in his proven track record. I hope anyone who want to invest with him can take note on this. I learned my own lesson.

Originally posted by moneyrunner View Post
                euro is heading for 1.1300.......somewhere its said "cut the losers and run with the winners"
                1.10 level is now a strong support level as we can clearly see the sharp increase of long positions in past 2 weeks, based on the latest COT Reports. Any attempt to close below 1.10 level is a golden chance to close the current short basket.

Comment

• I thought the max risk is maybe 10% to 15%? His DD is 20%+ already.

Those with risk 3 are gng to margin call?

I saw there is guy viper bite that has the same trades but different risk but giving signals also. So strange!

Comment

• Hold and pray traders are always punished in the end . It may take years though !

Comment

• This is Jeff / FxViper's plan (it's an update on May 15, 2017 displayed on the Jeff's site):

<< HI everyone here is an overdue update. As everyone can see we are in a basket of Short and Long Euro trades. As time goes on I will flip the basket to the long side with a min 2/1 over shorts to neutralize my short trades. Right now I am playing the long side and booking profits along the way. This strategy will get us all flat. Our CAD and Pound trades I am not planning on adding anytime soon as I don't want to add risk to our accounts. More updates to follow.>>

I also think that Asad / Forex REborn has an analog plan

Comment

• He is trying hard man but you guys have to understand market is very difficult to trade now a days.
                        I can see his take profit is 1.1000 for trades, it can be reach in few weeks. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Just trying to understand here, the max dd is 15% and the main account is 20%DD so meaning he broker his rule of max dd cut trades?

Am i missing something here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spland FX View Post
                            Just trying to understand here, the max dd is 15% and the main account is 20%DD so meaning he broker his rule of max dd cut trades?

Am i missing something here?
                            He has two signals. "ReBORN" and "ReBORN Road2Rich2017".
                            This thread is for the "ReBORN" signal, where the max DD is 15%. Currect DD is 7%
                            The other signal has a max DD of 40%. Current DD is about 25%. That signal can be found here: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...road2rich-2017

Comment

• Then he is still doing okay. He still within his rules

Comment

• Thanks for the update Asad........great job playing the move up and down. Hard work, but good stuff thus far.............
                                Last edited by moneyrunner; 05-24-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X