Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
    hi RP,
    glad you are doing this. as stated previously, i like harsha's sigs but 'they are only as good as the trader trading them & the subsequent trade management'. i will watch your myfxbook account with interest. respectfully though, can you please tell us a little about your trading experience, who you are and how much live money you will be funding this account with? what will be your plan for managing each trade? will it be as prescribed by harsha in this thread or will it be 'discretionary' for each trade as it unfolds? also, what time zone are you in?
    thank you, rfx
    Hi rfx, in reply to your questions which are totally understandable because if I place trust in a trader I need to know a bit of their history etc. also.

I have been trading for around 5 years now. The first time I went trading full time was around 3 years ago and to be honest I got totally stressed out every day worrying whether I was going to make enough to keep me accustomed to the lifestyle I was used to. I was a company director for 10 years so was always on decent money and bonuses. I managed to make money but couldn't handle the emotions so went back to work as a UK sales director for another company. Meanwhile I kept studying forex, indices and stocks and spent a fortune on various courses, naturally each one claimed to be the holy grail! I carried on trading whilst I was employed and gradually developed my own techniques using indicators that were proving successful by the fact they were making me pips. Most importantly I learnt to take the emotion out of trading and to set rigid stop losses and be happy to take the loss. My confidence increased dramatically and I was ready to take the plunge again!

So on August 15th last year I started trading full time again. I have lots of small forex broker accounts where Ive tested various EA's as I'm sure lots of you have also done. None of them have had any sustained success and I currently use only 1 robot now and will never buy another. I have also tried countless signal providers over the years without much success and now have come to the conclusion that my own trading is best! It provides me with a decent living and if things go wrong I have only myself to blame but as always it's never any use crying over spilt milk! You learn from your mistakes and move on.

My main trading account is now up 238.48% since August 15th 2013 and as of today. I set myself weekly targets and nearly always achieve them. I love Harsha's signals as he is extremely good at picking the entry levels and if you look back on this thread I spent an awful lot of time back testing them and analysing the results before I would risk putting my own money on the line on somebody else's say so. The signals complement my own trading and in actual fact are really boosting my profits. Today for example I banked 83.40 pips solely on Harsha's signals and my own technical management of them. Quite often I may close one of Harsha's trades and only take 10 to 15 pips profit if my indicators are showing exhaustion and then I will re enter at a better price. The secret is learning to manage them and that only comes with experience and time.

As for how much money I will put into the new account, I've thought about this from a subscribers point of view and realistic returns to be made each month. As this is only for Harsha's signals and I will purely be entering and managing them I have decided to fund with around 2,500 GBP. I anticipate a monthly return of 20 to 30% which will equate to a profit of 500 to 750 GBP. I will of course be trading the signals with my own trading in my main account.

I live in the UK so all trades will be placed before or around the London open. I hope this gives you a bit of background information and understanding of me. I have been a member of this forum for a long time but never posted until recently as I tend to be a private person.

Comment

• I just noticed that whilst I was writing the above, Harsha's USD/CHF trade opened up at 0.89098. It is 10 pips in profit now so I have move the SL to 0.89120 as it's FOMC in 2 hours. I am anticipating a slightly hawkish tone tonight which will give the greenback some strength but whatever happens the trade is risk free now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
        Hi rfx, in reply to your questions which are totally understandable because if I place trust in a trader I need to know a bit of their history etc. also.

I have been trading for around 5 years now. The first time I went trading full time was around 3 years ago and to be honest I got totally stressed out every day worrying whether I was going to make enough to keep me accustomed to the lifestyle I was used to. I was a company director for 10 years so was always on decent money and bonuses. I managed to make money but couldn't handle the emotions so went back to work as a UK sales director for another company. Meanwhile I kept studying forex, indices and stocks and spent a fortune on various courses, naturally each one claimed to be the holy grail! I carried on trading whilst I was employed and gradually developed my own techniques using indicators that were proving successful by the fact they were making me pips. Most importantly I learnt to take the emotion out of trading and to set rigid stop losses and be happy to take the loss. My confidence increased dramatically and I was ready to take the plunge again!

So on August 15th last year I started trading full time again. I have lots of small forex broker accounts where Ive tested various EA's as I'm sure lots of you have also done. None of them have had any sustained success and I currently use only 1 robot now and will never buy another. I have also tried countless signal providers over the years without much success and now have come to the conclusion that my own trading is best! It provides me with a decent living and if things go wrong I have only myself to blame but as always it's never any use crying over spilt milk! You learn from your mistakes and move on.

My main trading account is now up 238.48% since August 15th 2013 and as of today. I set myself weekly targets and nearly always achieve them. I love Harsha's signals as he is extremely good at picking the entry levels and if you look back on this thread I spent an awful lot of time back testing them and analysing the results before I would risk putting my own money on the line on somebody else's say so. The signals complement my own trading and in actual fact are really boosting my profits. Today for example I banked 83.40 pips solely on Harsha's signals and my own technical management of them. Quite often I may close one of Harsha's trades and only take 10 to 15 pips profit if my indicators are showing exhaustion and then I will re enter at a better price. The secret is learning to manage them and that only comes with experience and time.

As for how much money I will put into the new account, I've thought about this from a subscribers point of view and realistic returns to be made each month. As this is only for Harsha's signals and I will purely be entering and managing them I have decided to fund with around 2,500 GBP. I anticipate a monthly return of 20 to 30% which will equate to a profit of 500 to 750 GBP. I will of course be trading the signals with my own trading in my main account.

I live in the UK so all trades will be placed before or around the London open. I hope this gives you a bit of background information and understanding of me. I have been a member of this forum for a long time but never posted until recently as I tend to be a private person.

I could change the name on this post and put mine coz my story is exactly the same revpanther,it's hard to believe they are so close ,but hey there are proberly thousand like us and that is were the forex marketers make there money , all selling the holy grail ,,,NOT,we're in UK are you ? I am on the Isle of Wight

Comment

• Originally posted by stu48 View Post
          I could change the name on this post and put mine coz my story is exactly the same revpanther,it's hard to believe they are so close ,but hey there are proberly thousand like us and that is were the forex marketers make there money , all selling the holy grail ,,,NOT,we're in UK are you ? I am on the Isle of Wight
          Yes there are thousands of us who have been fleeced over the years but you live and learn all the time. Of course we were all naive and still wet behind the ears but it's been a valuable learning curve and I'm still learning every day!

I live in Manchester but originally from London. At some point in the future we will all have to arrange a get together. I know it's been mentioned before but it would be good to meet like minded people and regale each other with our tales of woe over a jar or two!

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
            Yes there are thousands of us who have been fleeced over the years but you live and learn all the time. Of course we were all naive and still wet behind the ears but it's been a valuable learning curve and I'm still learning every day!

I live in Manchester but originally from London. At some point in the future we will all have to arrange a get together. I know it's been mentioned before but it would be good to meet like minded people and regale each other with our tales of woe over a jar or two!

Same story for me, it would be really nice to meet you guys. I'm feeling less alone in this jungle. Thx a lot. Let's growing and become financialy freedom all together.
            Last edited by Soulsthief; 07-09-2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Conclusion for 9th July
              Totally - 11 signals

Usd Chf - Trade open - Close in profits and re-enter
              Eur Usd - Trade open - Close in profits and re-enter
              Gbp Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
              Aud Usd - Trade open - Close in profits and re-enter
              Aud Jpy - Missed the entry levels
              Cad Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
              Chf Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
              Aud Cad - TP1 (30 pips)
              Aud Nzd - TP1 (30 pips)
              Eur Chf - Missed the entry levels
              Gbp Aud - TP2 (60 pips)

Comment

• Usd Chf (a145)
                Buy1 - 0.8905
                Buy2 - 0.8880
                SL - 0.8850

Eur Usd (a145)
                Sell1 - 1.3645
                Sell2 - 1.3675
                SL - 1.3705

Aud Usd (a14)
                Sell1 - 0.9420
                Sell2 - 0.9450
                SL - 0.9480

Aud Jpy (a14)
                Buy1 - 95.30
                Buy2 - 95.00
                SL - 94.70

Cad Jpy (a14)
                Buy1 - 95.15
                Buy2 - 94.85
                SL - 94.55

Aud Nzd (123)
                Buy1 - 1.0650
                Buy2 - 1.0620
                SL - 1.0600

Comment

• Gbp Jpy (46)
                  Buy1 - 173.85
                  Buy2 - 173.50
                  SL - 172.25

Gbp Chf (a124)
                  Buy1 - 1.5245
                  Buy2 - 1.5215
                  SL - 1.5185

Comment

• Originally posted by harsha View Post
                    Gbp Jpy (46)
                    Buy1 - 173.85
                    Buy2 - 173.50
                    SL - 172.25

Gbp Chf (a124)
                    Buy1 - 1.5245
                    Buy2 - 1.5215
                    SL - 1.5185
                    Hey harsha, just to clarify, is there a mistake on the gbpjpy stop loss? Usually your sl is around 60 so I was just wondering if you might have wanted to type 173.25 instead? Or are you expecting volatility during the interest rate for gbp?

Comment

• u r right shawntan

Please note the mistake in the SL level of Gbp Jpy

Gbp Jpy (a46)
                      Buy1 - 173.85
                      Buy2 - 173.50
                      SL - 173.25

Always my SL levels will be around 60-70 pips from the first entry levels

Happy pipping
                      Harsha

Comment

• Aud Jpy - Buy
                        Gbp Jpy - Buy

Please close at break even or with min profits
                        Reason : Indication of trend reversal

Harsha

Comment

• Chf Jpy (a14)
                          Buy1 - 113.60
                          Buy2 - 113.35
                          SL - 113.05

Eur Chf (a23)
                          Buy1 - 1.2135
                          Buy2 - 1.2100
                          SL - 1.2070

Comment

• Eur Jpy (a2)
                            Buy1 - 137.75
                            Buy2 - 137.40
                            SL - 137.10

Comment

• The signals are impressive but a whole man required to handle them. I'm not a full time trader nor a trader to babysit the signals all the day. Hence I'm not prepared for trend changes and I miss a lot opportunity and also get full SLs on earlier signals. I started to follow this signal a couple of weeks back but I'm under the water now. I'm not panicking because I use DEMO account here.
                              So I post here just sharing my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by harsha View Post
                                Eur Jpy (a2)
                                Buy1 - 137.75
                                Buy2 - 137.40
                                SL - 137.10
                                Thanks for those

Comment

Working...
                                X