SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
    thanks harsha/revP, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 GBP on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
    ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are these two %'s? would they be adjustable by subscribers?
    thanks, rfx

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
      Revpanther,

May i know what lot size you will be using for your account size and what maximum number of trades to be openned in same time for overall , i know harsha has a limit of two trades per pair
      i missed checking the pending orders on myfxbook
      Hi Okda, based upon the current 2500 gbp account and a 1 to 2% risk per trade the lot size is between 0.07 to 0.14. I would say up to 15 trades could be opened and running together. I do tend to tighten stop losses as the trades gain pips.

Comment

• May I know what will be the factor affecting the different lot size? I was expecting it to be a fixed lot for all trades

Comment

May I know what will be the factor affecting the different lot size? I was expecting it to be a fixed lot for all trades
          The factor would be based upon the strength of the trend and dependant upon how many other positions are open or are looking likely to open.

However as this is a test account for everyone's benefit then I am open to whatever preferences each of you may have. As long as it is going to be profitable!

Comment

• If anyone has Harsha's gbpjpy trade that opened earlier can either take 25 pips profit now or move SL to BE and let it ride. I traded it earlier on my main account and I'm letting it run but have moved my stop to BE.

Comment

• I am very thankful for your answers, I am very interested in the signal that will be based on Harsha trades indeed that is why I am asking so much
              Regarding the lot size, I would prefer it to be a fixed lot size for all trades, maybe the second trade can use a smaller lot or bigger
              I am not forcing something, I am just suggesting, I guess you better decide before the next Monday so the history on myfxbook will be as clean as possible ( regarding pip to profit ratio)

Comment

• thanks, this all sounds good to me and i think it will take care of any objection nick might have to account size traded/skin in the game so to speak. from what i've seen so far, we may take the occasional full SL but that will be more than made up for by 1;1 & 2:1 RR winners and that is the name of the game. you can have a 50% win ratio and still make plenty of money with a 2:1 RR. as for risk per trade, i would like to be able to have the option to adjust that in my settings if that will be possible. that way i can limit potential total account risk to 10% total or whatever feels comfortable to me.
                i wish you the best RP - can't wait to start watching results. rfx

Comment

I am very thankful for your answers, I am very interested in the signal that will be based on Harsha trades indeed that is why I am asking so much
                  Regarding the lot size, I would prefer it to be a fixed lot size for all trades, maybe the second trade can use a smaller lot or bigger
                  I am not forcing something, I am just suggesting, I guess you better decide before the next Monday so the history on myfxbook will be as clean as possible ( regarding pip to profit ratio)
                  Hi Okda, I wouldn't feel comfortable using a fixed lot size for all trades as it wouldn't be a true and accurate reflection of the risk reward. By using 2% risk on all the trades then I know exactly where I stand. For example if I had 5 losing trades on the trot I have lost less than 10% as follows based upon an account size of 10,000 USD:

Trade 1 loses 200 so balance is now 9,800. Initial lot size was 0.33 and took a 60 pip SL.

Trade 2. At 2% risk I am now risking 196 USD on this trade so lot size reduces accordingly and so on.

Conversely with profitable trades then lot size would increase accordingly. Leaving the profits in then unleashes the power of compounding onto our trading account.

Comment

• Conclusion for 11th July
                    Totally - 7 signals
                    Usd Jpy - Missed the entry levels
                    Usd Chf - Missed the entry levels
                    Eur Usd - Missed the entry levels
                    Gbp Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
                    Eur Jpy - Missed the entry levels
                    Aud Nzd - Close in profits & Re-Enter
                    Eur Chf - Close in profits & Re-Enter

Comment

• Signals for 14th July

Usd Chf (a14)
                      Buy1 - 0.8905
                      Buy2 - 0.8880
                      SL - 0.8850

Gbp Usd (a14)
                      Buy1 - 1.7090
                      Buy2 - 1.7070
                      SL - 1.7040

Gbp Jpy (a2)
                      Buy1 - 173.25
                      Buy2 - 173.05
                      SL - 172.75

Gbp Chf (a124)
                      Buy1 - 1.5250
                      Buy2 - 1.5215
                      SL - 1.5190

Gbp Aud (a3)
                      Buy1 - 1.8175
                      Buy2 - 1.8130
                      SL - 1.8100

Cad Jpy (a235)
                      Buy1 - 94.30
                      Buy2 - 94.00
                      SL - 93.70

Eur Cad (a145)
                      Sell1 - 1.4630
                      Sell2 - 1.4660
                      SL - 1.4690

Cad Chf (a1245)
                      Buy1 - 0.8300
                      Buy2 - 0.8270
                      SL - 0.8240

Aud Cad (a145)
                      Sell1 - 1.0095
                      Sell2 - 1.0120
                      SL - 1.0150

Aud Nzd (a2)
                      Buy1 - 1.0635
                      Buy2 - 1.0615
                      SL - 1.0595

Eur Chf (a23)
                      Buy1 - 1.2135
                      Buy2 - 1.2100
                      SL - 1.2080

Comment

• Eur Usd (a124)
                        Sell1 - 1.3645
                        Sell2 - 1.3675
                        SL - 1.3705

Comment

• Originally posted by harsha View Post
                          Eur Usd (a124)
                          Sell1 - 1.3645
                          Sell2 - 1.3675
                          SL - 1.3705
                          Thanks for those and from what I can tell I only missed the eurocad this morning, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by armandrmorel View Post
                            Thanks for those and from what I can tell I only missed the eurocad this morning, right?
                            Do you mean that you didn't enter euro cad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
                              Do you mean that you didn't enter euro cad?
                              I think I missed that one yes, so did not enter. It hit tp too, right??

Comment

• Originally posted by armandrmorel View Post
                                I think I missed that one yes, so did not enter. It hit tp too, right??
                                No it's still open from this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X