SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, good!
    Interesting to see how this AN plays out.
    I'm impressed with your work so far, excellent results!
    Keep up the great work, both of you

Comment

• my feeling is that when we are at copier stage, we should start out like most others have done - as a free trial for awhile (2-4 weeks), and then starting off at $59 subscription fee followed by maybe an increase as subscribers grow and signal is profitable.
      i think as pure signals from harsha (as it is right now) that each trader has to manage on his/her own that a fair rate would be $19-29/mo since there is no management or trade copy. sometimes i can manage and sometimes i can't so i don't want to be paying for signals that i may/may not even have time to use or manage.
      my preference will be the copier service hands down.
      thanks, rfx

Originally posted by kmf View Post
      I've seen signals starting off as a free trial for awhile, and then starting off at $59 subscription fee. Then as more members join and the signal is successful the price will increase gradually.

Comment

• The period till the end of August is not not so much. We should see some hot situation. How the team trader manage that. How much DD is enabled and so on. Currently I'm stuck on Viper's UC trade that are opened for more than two months (!) and I'm unable to close my accounts and migrate them to another. So we haven't seen RevPanther capabilities handling hard situations so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
          The period till the end of August is not not so much. We should see some hot situation. How the team trader manage that. How much DD is enabled and so on. Currently I'm stuck on Viper's UC trade that are opened for more than two months (!) and I'm unable to close my accounts and migrate them to another. So we haven't seen RevPanther capabilities handling hard situations so far.
          Hi Zoli71

So, u expect us also to take u into such situation.
          Dont Worry,
          I will not drive Revpanther into such situations.

Harsha

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
            The period till the end of August is not not so much. We should see some hot situation. How the team trader manage that. How much DD is enabled and so on. Currently I'm stuck on Viper's UC trade that are opened for more than two months (!) and I'm unable to close my accounts and migrate them to another. So we haven't seen RevPanther capabilities handling hard situations so far.
            There is a clear SL for each and every trade in Harsha's System right? thats 60 pips. So you will not see 100 or 200 pip DD on each pair. you can always keep a hard SL of 60 pips and close the trade, even though Revpanther doesnt close at those levels.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• You, are right. I forgot the hard SLs. This is a very important for me. I not judge Viper's trading style just notice that dealing with hard stops would prevent entering trade that lasts for months.

Comment

• Hey guys! When are the new signals due?

Comment

• Conclusion for 18th July
                  Totally - 8 signals

Usd Chf - Trade open - Close in average profits
                  Nzd Usd - TP2 (60 pips)
                  Chf Jpy - Trade open - Close in average profits
                  Aud chf - Trade open - Close in average profits
                  Aud Nzd - Trade open - Close in average profits
                  Eur Chf - Trade open - Close in average profits
                  Cad Jpy - Missed the entry levels
                  Eur Aud - Trade open - Close in average profits

Comment

• Usd Chf (a25)
                    Sell1 - 0.8985
                    Sell2 - 0.9005
                    SL - 0.9035

Aud Usd (a14)
                    Sell1 - 0.9420
                    Sell2 - 0.9450
                    SL - 0.9480

Gbp Chf (a14)
                    Buy1 - 1.5310
                    Buy2 - 1.5270
                    SL - 1.5250

Chf Jpy (a3)
                    Buy1 - 112.65
                    Buy2 - 112.45
                    SL - 112.15

Eur Aud (a1)
                    Buy1 - 1.4405
                    Buy2 - 1.4380
                    SL - 1.4350

Aud chf (a14)
                    Sell1 - 0.8430
                    Sell2 - 0.8460
                    SL - 0.8490

Aud Nzd (a2)
                    Sell1 - 1.0800
                    Sell2 - 1.0820
                    SL - 1.0840

Eur Chf (a13)
                    Sell1 - 1.2165
                    Sell2 - 1.2190
                    SL - 1.2220
                    Last edited by harsha; 07-21-2014, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Hope your AUDNZD doesn't fill, still got too many open from last week !

Thanks Harsha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninjist View Post
                        Hope your AUDNZD doesn't fill, still got too many open from last week !

Thanks Harsha.
                        Hi Ninjist

Aud/Nzd is a very slow moving pair and it takes time to give us profits.
                        Anyhow we will be closing all the open trades at average break even and
                        re enter at fresh levels

Harsha

Comment

• Harsha, in your conclusion for the 18th, what do you mean by "close in average profits"? Does that mean close at break even?

Comment

• Originally posted by TedB View Post
                            Harsha, in your conclusion for the 18th, what do you mean by "close in average profits"? Does that mean close at break even?
                            Hi TedB, it means close the basket of trades when the combined balance is either at break even or small profits. Alternatively keep tightening your stop loss every few pips

Comment

• Revpanther, I wasn't thinking of the trades as part of a basket but now that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Quick question, I see (a14) or (a25) etc what do they mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X