X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waleed121
    replied
    Originally posted by Hans Bowles View Post
    sorry #1 and #2 won't be released, it's basically the majority of my income. HansTrend and GoldStar are much much smaller incomes, yet adds extra profit in my pocket and great extra strategy for my own mixed portfolio.
    What is #1 and #2? Would be nice to see what this is?

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi,
    I saw many losses, on gold, usdjpy, eurusd just now. And now xauusd is hedged (2 longs 2 shorts). I never saw this behaviour, is it normal?
    I reckon we had an horrible period lately with many looses, it is hard to accept But I hang on, a good month can wipe all this DD away...

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    sorry #1 and #2 won't be released, it's basically the majority of my income. HansTrend and GoldStar are much much smaller incomes, yet adds extra profit in my pocket and great extra strategy for my own mixed portfolio.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hans what is your #1 and #2? I'm also interested for your TOP signals/strategies.

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Thanks Hans,
    Despite those small losses don't make me happy, I am confident on the long run. RR is good, trend following is good. So just temporary angry
    Please release to us your other systems so we can diversify !!
    HansTrend (released due high demand from investors above 1m USD) would be my number 3 (out of 35) of my private and favourite strategies

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    What shall I say, I can't make more of it then truthfully say and admit that this can happen sometimes
    and unfortunately the sell orders opened at the time of it's lowest point/price and reversed.
    So basically to answer BRM, there was never a time, perhaps a few minutes that it was in small profit.

Next time they will all be winners, or the time after that time, because else I would never have come
    this far since early 2012.

Furthermore I would like to point out, that HansTrend did trade exactly as it should have traded, so no errors
    or mistakes there. Normally there are only 4-5 trades max.. however this time it went above it and this is extremely rare.

Sorry to some of you for getting angry, I mean I don't do this on purpose, and once again I'm still very very
    confident in good long-term results.

- Hans

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    In fact, no, but not sure it matters. This like this happens, we can't win them all. (Even if I am very angry but it's like this)
    What matters is sooner or later new equity high!

goldHT.png

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by arkoon View Post
    Hi,
    Seems it is normal. 5 of them already hit SL for a total -1% (at risk 1). 2 trades remaining, not far from SL.
    What can we say? Unfortunately nothing Just that we are very unlucky to start and we are in worst DD ever, as top equity to now down 5%.
    I will continue this signal, still, even if I am very angry to be so unlucky.
    I hope patience will be rewarded with sooner or later a new equity high for those that were courageous
    Were those short gold positions ever in lots of profits?

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi,
    Seems it is normal. 5 of them already hit SL for a total -1% (at risk 1). 2 trades remaining, not far from SL.
    What can we say? Unfortunately nothing Just that we are very unlucky to start and we are in worst DD ever, as top equity to now down 5%.
    I will continue this signal, still, even if I am very angry to be so unlucky.
    I hope patience will be rewarded with sooner or later a new equity high for those that were courageous

Leave a comment:

• bull_2nd
    replied
    Hi Hans, actually there are 7 orders on xauusd, is it normal..?
    Thank you
    Bull_2nd

Leave a comment:

• hs2013
    replied
    It's a break-out strategy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bigre
    replied
    Originally posted by bigre View Post
    on their website says hans trader works best in an environment of volatility, because ?
    ...........?

Leave a comment:

• berndbread
    replied
    And please be aware / care: when they doesnt use SL and the trade is closed by master, every subscriber must close this trade manually!

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Thanks, I agree with you.
    I think for those who don't trust better to stop the signal than to intervene and regret. If your SLs are those it has been calculated like this and history shows it was right, overall. Again on the long term we should profit, trends are trends.

Leave a comment:

• Hans Bowles
    replied
    I understand some of the worries, because lately it seems that most trades HansTrend makes are hitting SL too early.

I still have an absolute 100% confidence in my strategy as this sometimes just happens, luck is always a big factor in trading. Sometimes a bit bad luck is part of trading.

I received a couple of emails regarding the early SL and I suggested them to have faith in my strategy but if not satisfied feel free to override the TP/SL setting. I believe this is possible in everyone their control-panel. Once again I do NOT recommend this, but in case a subscriber feels the urge to "play" a bit with it, feel free to do so.

- Hans

Leave a comment:

Working...
X