X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect day thank you Vijay

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I am currently in a disagreement with my broker so I would like the assistance of the community. Yesterday I didn't get the 3rd trade of 3 in the long GA basket, which resulted in a 2.5% loss.

I would like to hear from

a) anyone else who DIDN'T get the 3rd trade long GA (in the basket of 3)
      and if so
      b) which broker they were using.

My broker is telling me that they never got the trade sent, therefore the problem is with the EA itself. I am going through this with forexsignals.com staff now but would like to hear if anybody else missed the 3rd trade in the meantime. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

BRM

Comment

• Hi BRM. I did not get the third trade with axi. My icmarkets got the third trade. Where to from here though?.

Axi has been crap compared to ic markets lately

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
          Hi Guys,

I am currently in a disagreement with my broker so I would like the assistance of the community. Yesterday I didn't get the 3rd trade of 3 in the long GA basket, which resulted in a 2.5% loss.

I would like to hear from

a) anyone else who DIDN'T get the 3rd trade long GA (in the basket of 3)
          and if so
          b) which broker they were using.

My broker is telling me that they never got the trade sent, therefore the problem is with the EA itself. I am going through this with forexsignals.com staff now but would like to hear if anybody else missed the 3rd trade in the meantime. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

BRM
          Hi BRM I got the trade on one Axi account but on another Axi account I did not, I noticed that it opened a pending order but it never got activated.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
            Hi BRM. I did not get the third trade with axi. My icmarkets got the third trade. Where to from here though?.

Axi has been crap compared to ic markets lately

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
            Let's see how many people respond to my request first and then see what we can do. However my personal experience has been yes that AxiTrader has become poor to follow Smart2. (And Viper). Which begs the question as to should we reconsider brokers. If I remeber correctly Kilimajaro had an issue with AxiTrader also. So 3 signals of 4 on the site that are having difficulties with AxiTrader. It's too early to tell though, let's just see, don't want to defame anyone if their is no truth behind it.

They are staunchly against reimbursing me any money though as they don't have any record of a trade trying to be filled. The reason for that though is because their spread was too much at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
              Hi BRM I got the trade on one Axi account but on another Axi account I did not, I noticed that it opened a pending order but it never got activated.
              Same slippage setting for both accounts?

Have you contacted them yet?

I think it's in our best interests to come at them as a group.

In fact we are under Nick's IB and one of the attractions for that is that they can act on our behalf. If enough of us are affected then we should seriously raise this with Nick and Axi together. As this is bad publicity for them. For me there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't of been filled. Price went 12 pips below the supposed entry price. I can see how it's possible of course to miss it, BUT the fact is that we shouldn't and a lot of us have been with them for months if not years so let's just see how many of us are affected and take it from there.

Comment

• Nice trade thank you nc

Comment

• Brm yes slippage is 3 on both. I will send an email to Tyson, I am on holiday but will try to send.

Comment

• Why not just withdraw all your funds from Axi and move them elsewhere? That will get Axi/Tyson's attention.

Comment

• Enjoy 87 pips from GBPCHF trade
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Haven't received the trade. Was slippage so high ? Thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Comment

• i also had problems with receiving all trades from smart trader but once i set higher slippage setting the problem is now gone. you need to set it higher because of wider spreads on those pairs

Comment

• Hy reQuorter
                            My max slippage is 7 so I will increase it again. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by alexgrote View Post
                              Haven't received the trade. Was slippage so high ? Thanks

I dont think the slippage was so high on this. do you have the pair in your market watch?
                              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by alexgrote View Post
                                Haven't received the trade. Was slippage so high ? Thanks

For the GBPCHF trade check your market watch has it in there on your VPS terminal.

We are talking about yesterday's GBPAUD trades

Comment

Working...
                                X