X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's the same on Fx Fusion.

Nick?

Comment

• Its still open on smartscalper. i will manage that trade separately. You may or may not get additional trades on smart2 but only on smartscalper, depending on how comfortable i am with taking additional trades on smart2 as well
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
        I think it's the same on Fx Fusion.

Nick?
        FxFusion AUD MAM closed this trade. Other accounts are not updated on myfxbook so i am not sure.

Comment

• We lost some ground on the EUR/NZD. Let's hope early next week it turns around.

Comment

• Hey guys, my icm account just closed eurnzd basket, on other platform there is Market is closed sentence, how is this possible? ICM changed server time recently, is this issue?

Edit: just saw it on control panel. Everything seems ok, I was worried because I get slipped like hell ( closed at - 37 pips, when master is plus 9).
            Last edited by marcus2207; 03-13-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Ahhhhh I love when a Price-gap goes into our/my favor over the weekend. EUR/NZD trades closed with a small profit. Thanks Vijay

Comment

• Loss in the mam i have

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• Mamm is in loss. Slippege quite a lot.

Comment

• I got slipped -26.9 & -24.9 for the trades respectively. Decent size loss

Comment

• Vijay, can you explain the rationale behind closing a EURNZD trade at 1 min after market open on a Monday? The slippage / spread on that pair at the time is always ridiculous - your myfxbook account is showing as profit but I'm out of pocket by $244 AUD on those to closed trades... had you waited a few more mins it would have been much better...

I don't have a problem with your strategy (I like it, hence why I'm a subscriber) and wasn't even bothered with the drawdown we had a few days ago (it happens) - but what just happened there really annoyed me...

Edit: Btw - I wasn't just saying that because of hindsight (it's always easy to have perfect analysis in hindsight), I would have said the same thing before the market opened. Even if the market went against us, the spread would have tightened to compensate. So I'd pick a "win or draw" scenario over a "lose or draw" scenario any day.

But if you just wanted to get out of the trade then all good, I've calmed down now :-) I figure your strategy is something to do with picking the strongest currency and pairing it up against the weakest, on let's say a longer timeframe such as the weekly chart... I guess in this situation the Eur & Nzd had both spiked due to news announcements as opposed to normal "technical" movements... so what played out was probably different to normal i.e the market hasn't retraced to continue with the main move (what we wanted), but instead just fizzled out and it's hard to predict what will happen from here...
                      Last edited by Zebulun; 03-14-2016, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Same here .. negative 1%

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think he didn't close them but instead it hit his take profit on his master. As price can be very different at open for different brokers you can get slipped a lot. Not much he can do other than take away tp if holding over weekend

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Guys,
                            I had set up the TP and it was slipped a lot on MAM too. It's annoying me as well

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It that case it's fine its all just part of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                                Hey Guys,
                                I had set up the TP and it was slipped a lot on MAM too. It's annoying me as well

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Ok cool, I guess with another pair it wouldn't have been as much of an issue. But something to bare in mind for EURNZD and GBPNZD at least... my broker is pretty decent (Blackbull markets), better spreads than Axitrader, Pepperstone etc most of the time... but those pairs always have dodgy spreads / unpredictable at that time of day... depending on what liquidity provider each broker is using etc.

I've actually got a long EURNZD trade on at the moment... I'm hoping it will go up to old highs but we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                                X